Funny yet bad story

Options
Oompa_Loompa
Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
So I went to Dunkin Donuts on my lunch break to get a coffee. Im standing in line. The guy in front of me moves to the side and BAM the munchkins come into view. I NEVER EVER EVERRR crave donuts. EVER I cant even remember the last time I've had one but all of a sudden my mouth starts watering and I start having a mini argument with myself in my head. Like oh my god those look so good. NO erica dont do it, its not worth it, but its time of the month. One munchkin isnt going to hurt and if you dont let yourself have one your going to be thinking about it all day. FINE get the effin munchkin.
Well that glazed munckin was the best thing ive tasted in a while it feels like and now...i want a hole donut.

The end
lol

Replies

• sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    RIGHT! I know what you mean. That is why I can't EVER eat even a fun sized 3 Musketeers bar. It makes me want a whole one....or three. :wink:
  • tlnester
    tlnester Posts: 34
    Options
    LOL! Just blame it on TOM...it sucks, but it dissolves all willpower!
  • anakinlover
    anakinlover Posts: 109
    Options
    HI!
    Thanks for sharing your cute story! I did the exact same thing today, just minus the munchkin....add a Reese's miniature peanut butter cup! I LOVE THEM!! I figure, eat it...get it out of my system...and move on! ZERO guilt! Have a great day! :drinker:
  • penny39
    penny39 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Step away from the donuts!
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    Personally, when I want a doughnut I have a damn doughnut. Though lately when I want I usually end up deciding the coffee roll is more worth my splurge.
  • Skinny_Incognito
    Options
    two words: STAR BUCKS! (they don't sell donuts!)

LOL! I'm with you - blame TOM!
  • TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Try to look at the munchkin as a little indulgence and move on. I know this is hard to do, my sweet tooth is terrible around that time! But this is a good compromise between none and all!
  • Tiffany1111
    Tiffany1111 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Personally one little donut is not going to make a difference. Maybe one whole donut would be bad but a little taste won't kill you as long as it's only on occasion.
    Good luck.
  • saldridge
    saldridge Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Oh my, I had a similar struggle last night. I once swore an oath that I would only ever go into Krispy Kreme when the lights are on, indicating they are baking fresh donuts. Luckily, I usually drive by there around lunch time and they never seem to have the light on then. So I usually drive by thinking, "Tough noogies - no light, no donut".

Well, last night I went to the 5k training kick-off meeting because I want to run my first 5k and sure enough on the way back, the frickin light is on. So I started the same debate in my head. The little devil said "the red light is on, you can have one". But the little angel said "You're an idiot, we are trying to run a 5k here". And the little devil started to cry and said "But but but but...you said if the light is on we can haz donut". So the little angel smacked the little devil over the head and said "Uh shut up, let's just drive home."
    So I did and I had a delicious lean cheeseburger slider lovingly prepared by my husband with whole grain carb bun and lean protein that will make me strong and my muscles grown!

Well, as you can see, I still haven't forgotten about the donut and I am just hoping that I am not using it as my bargaining chip next time I drive by and the light is NOT on. Cause I already know that the little devil will say that we OWE him a donut.

BTW, does anyone else consider the little devil as male and the little angel as female? And is it the same for guys?
  • susancelli928
    Options
    If you don't eat what you crave at times then its only going to get worse so eat it and enjoy it. Me personally, like the chocolate munchkins and wouldn't be able to eat just one. So Kudos to you for having the will power to eat just one.
  • Tiffany1111
    Tiffany1111 Posts: 17 Member
    Options

hahaha I was in the other day ordering a cappuccino and now they are selling these little cake things on a stick, it killed me. They look so yummy.
  • Rachaely
    Rachaely Posts: 113
    Options
    If you don't eat what you crave at times then its only going to get worse so eat it and enjoy it. Me personally, like the chocolate munchkins and wouldn't be able to eat just one. So Kudos to you for having the will power to eat just one.

I couldn't agree more!
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Options
    Oh my, I had a similar struggle last night. I once swore an oath that I would only ever go into Krispy Kreme when the lights are on, indicating they are baking fresh donuts. Luckily, I usually drive by there around lunch time and they never seem to have the light on then. So I usually drive by thinking, "Tough noogies - no light, no donut".

Well, last night I went to the 5k training kick-off meeting because I want to run my first 5k and sure enough on the way back, the frickin light is on. So I started the same debate in my head. The little devil said "the red light is on, you can have one". But the little angel said "You're an idiot, we are trying to run a 5k here". And the little devil started to cry and said "But but but but...you said if the light is on we can haz donut". So the little angel smacked the little devil over the head and said "Uh shut up, let's just drive home."
    So I did and I had a delicious lean cheeseburger slider lovingly prepared by my husband with whole grain carb bun and lean protein that will make me strong and my muscles grown!

Well, as you can see, I still haven't forgotten about the donut and I am just hoping that I am not using it as my bargaining chip next time I drive by and the light is NOT on. Cause I already know that the little devil will say that we OWE him a donut.

BTW, does anyone else consider the little devil as male and the little angel as female? And is it the same for guys?

haha LOVE IT
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Options

hahaha I was in the other day ordering a cappuccino and now they are selling these little cake things on a stick, it killed me. They look so yummy.

cake on a stick! AHHH lol