Thanksgiving Challenge - Fitness Check in ~FINAL DAY!

NTBoard
NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
edited November 2023 in Challenges
YOU DID IT!!! We made it to the end of the Thanksgiving Challenge! How did you do? Did you meet the goals you set for yourself?

My goals were:
Goal weight by Thanksgiving 169
Goal Exercise at least 30 min cardio 4 x per week
strength & conditioning at least 3 x per week

I more than made my cardio goal but that's about it! :frown: I think however, just having a goal encourages you to do better than you would have without one. Just having my goals got me that much further towards my ultimate weight and health goals. Woo hoo! Now, that's something to be THANKFUL for!

My wish is for everyone to have a wonderful THANKSGIVING today. Remember this is REAL LIFE so don't beat yourself up about decisions you make today, don't feel guilty - just enjoy the day and get right back to it tomorrow.
+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
I'll see you all tomorrow with a new challenge for Christmas!
Niccole

PS - Thanks for your cheers yesterday! :blushing: Made me smile all day!

Replies

• NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    YOU DID IT!!! We made it to the end of the Thanksgiving Challenge! How did you do? Did you meet the goals you set for yourself?

My goals were:
    Goal weight by Thanksgiving 169
    Goal Exercise at least 30 min cardio 4 x per week
    strength & conditioning at least 3 x per week

I more than made my cardio goal but that's about it! :frown: I think however, just having a goal encourages you to do better than you would have without one. Just having my goals got me that much further towards my ultimate weight and health goals. Woo hoo! Now, that's something to be THANKFUL for!

My wish is for everyone to have a wonderful THANKSGIVING today. Remember this is REAL LIFE so don't beat yourself up about decisions you make today, don't feel guilty - just enjoy the day and get right back to it tomorrow.
    +++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
    I'll see you all tomorrow with a new challenge for Christmas!
    Niccole

PS - Thanks for your cheers yesterday! :blushing: Made me smile all day!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    I am so proud of us....
    Happy Thanksgiving from the North,
    V.:flowerforyou:

and, I'm getting in some yoga today. Will try to be thankful during it.
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    I met my weight goal for today! I've lost 8 pounds so far! I'm excited! My husband and I are planning to brave the cold this afternoon to go on a brisk walk! Looking forward to the Christmas goal!
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Made my goal weight for Thanksgiving even though I've gained 2.5 lbs in last 4 days. Tough week this week. Tired, exhausted, no time to even make dinner, so just eat something quick like frozen pizza thrown in oven, do homework and fall into bed. Haven't been tracking on here because no time. No exercise either.
    So I'm home sick today, shaky, feel nauseous, headache.
    Once this course is finished (another week), then I'll be able to get back on track. At least my weekend will be normal.
    Thanks to everyone for all your support, :heart: think I'll go back to bed now.:sick:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Oh redalee I'm sorry to hear you feel sick. Glad you made your weight goal though. Everyone congrats to all. I did a little shoveling of snow today. But thats all besides making the Thanksgiving meal. I made my goal, I lost 5 lbs. But not thru strength training. Mostly walking.