FOURTEEN YEARS AGO...

Options
I got married. :heart: This weekend Hubby and I are leaving the five kiddos with my parents and my sisters and heading for the mountains for a few days. :smile:

Replies

• 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    I got married. :heart: This weekend Hubby and I are leaving the five kiddos with my parents and my sisters and heading for the mountains for a few days. :smile:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a GREAT get away!
    My anniversary is tomorrow, but it'll only be 9 years with this husband. Luckily, we're older, and the "kids" don't live with us!
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! When the hubby and I were engaged there were a lot of nay-sayers but we knew it was right. I can't wait to get to 10 years let alone 14!! That's wonderful!:flowerforyou:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Congratulations and Happy anniversary! Me and my hubby will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary..seems CRAZY and hard to wrap my brain around 10 yrs of being married and I'm at the ripe old age of 29 LOL!!!! We always said that we wanted to go to Hawaii for our 10th ...... but now that it's coming up in September....along with the kids school tuitions...I think I'm now looking at an umbrella drink under a plastic palm tree in the lawn furniture isle of Wal-Mart LOL!!!
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    BrenNew - Thanks! :smile: We love our kiddos, but it will be nice when we are on our own too. Happy Anniversary to you too.

mholmes - Thanks!:smile: Yep, it's work sometimes, but it's worth it. By the way, I love your new profile picture. You have beautiful hair.

LML - Thanks! :smile: I got married when I was 18 so I know what you mean. We started dating when I was 16 so I've been with him as long as I was old. :smile: With five kids, it will be awhile before we take any big trips - maybe our 35th. :smile:
  • TracyFace
    TracyFace Posts: 65
    Options
    Congrats!! My hubby and I hit that mark next June!