Exactly one year ago, I started MFP!

Options
2»

Replies

• patssarah
    patssarah Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You already know I have had a crush on you for years!!! I still cant believe the difference!!!! I :heart: you Big Boi!! I hate to say it but I think you need a new nickname!!

Something like milf or skinny minnie!!! :smooched:

Love,
    Andre :tongue:
  • Baker0821
    Baker0821 Posts: 40
    Options
    Thanks to whoever fixed my before pic :flowerforyou: and thanks again guys! I'm running my first 5K this Saturday then an 8K in April and my first 10K in December! Oh and I'm a whole whopping 5' 2.5"

Yes, my hubs is awesome and tells everyone how proud he is of me :blushing:
  • Baker0821
    Baker0821 Posts: 40
    Options
    You already know I have had a crush on you for years!!! I still cant believe the difference!!!! I :heart: you Big Boi!! I hate to say it but I think you need a new nickname!!

Something like milf or skinny minnie!!! :smooched:

Love,
    Andre :tongue:

No new nickname....I'll forever be the Big Boi to your Andre! :drinker: LOL!!!!
  • cbirdso
    cbirdso Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    We must be pyschic twins. I, too just celebrated my one year anniversary by recording a 43 pound loss. I was as camera shy as you so I don't have hardly any before pictures. I have gotten so used to avoiding the camera, I don't have very many after pictures either. Congratulations to both of us. I love MFP!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    You should be proud. You look so cute in your picture! I bet your husband is bragging about you!

Ditto!! You look great!!!
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    I'm where you were (but with more height), and looking forward to being where you are now! You really look sooo cute and thin! Great job!!
  • TiredOfBeingRound
    TiredOfBeingRound Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Another inspiration for me!!! You've done such a great job and you look FANTABULOUS!!

Congrats on the results of all your hard work!!
  • momof3babes
    momof3babes Posts: 103
    Options
    You look awesome! Good for you!!!
  • thcri
    thcri Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Job Well Done. The dude with his arms around you is one lucky guy. I am happy for you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!