Dang it!

Options
I didn't get to exercise this morning cause I was stuck in the dentists chair...then swimming lessons....errands to do today, etc....so I have no time to wedge in a work out.

To top it off, I have been doing really good with what I eat, how much, etc. Well today I am a little down, I am not sure if it's cause I am tired, sick, or stressed because my other half is in training and then will be gone for a year......but I totally caved and ate fried chicken (skin removed) and macaroni salad!!!! They were left overs from yesterday but I also had an extra 400 calories to eat then too!!!

Now all I have is 1 calorie left (that's with my dinner already accounted for).

Ugh..I am used to having at least a handful of calories left over at the end of the day.

Sorry....just grouchy about not working out today and letting go a bit.

Replies

• ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I didn't get to exercise this morning cause I was stuck in the dentists chair...then swimming lessons....errands to do today, etc....so I have no time to wedge in a work out.

To top it off, I have been doing really good with what I eat, how much, etc. Well today I am a little down, I am not sure if it's cause I am tired, sick, or stressed because my other half is in training and then will be gone for a year......but I totally caved and ate fried chicken (skin removed) and macaroni salad!!!! They were left overs from yesterday but I also had an extra 400 calories to eat then too!!!

Now all I have is 1 calorie left (that's with my dinner already accounted for).

Ugh..I am used to having at least a handful of calories left over at the end of the day.

Sorry....just grouchy about not working out today and letting go a bit.
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Options
    Make the errands work for you. I get quite a work out getting kids in and out of the van and running in and out of stores. Keep track of your minutes..and park in the back of the parking lots!

I do not like days when I am over busy either. I at least try to find some time for me..even if I end up staying up till 10pm at night.
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Don't worry about it! We have all been there! It's just one day.. You have enough going on right now ..so don't beat yourself up..there's always tomorrow!!! :heart:
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    My errands are in another town and even I wouldn't take my kiddo into the tattoo shop to drop off my brothers artwork....

I may try to slip something in when I get home....nothin major but I have a few short videos that get a sweat goingl

It's just a blue day for me for some reason.
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    stay focused, sounds like you have it under control. Don't stress it too much.

Good luck to ya.
  • ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    It's just a blue day for me for some reason.

I feel ya! My FAVORITE md calls them "mental health days". It is ok to give in to the pj's, couch and remote sometimes. Our brains and bodies need to just be sometimes. Find a book and get your fam and cuddled up with something yummy.

then get up and get going in the am....refreshed and the blueness behind you!
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    Thanks... I will try to do that...

I am currently pissy at my email provider......
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    Alright I went for the walk and feel a little better.