halloween challenge

FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
Ok ladies here is a fun challenge!!!! I am thinking how hot I would be as a "naughty cop or nurse" and I want a body to wear a trashy(hahahahaha I kid not tho) sexy costume and PROUDLY skip around a bar and maybe enter a contest. I vow to lose my final 17 by thenand be toned and to my perfection of fit!!!! Anyone with me???? Lets have a wonderful "trick or treat"!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• FitJoani
    Ok ladies here is a fun challenge!!!! I am thinking how hot I would be as a "naughty cop or nurse" and I want a body to wear a trashy(hahahahaha I kid not tho) sexy costume and PROUDLY skip around a bar and maybe enter a contest. I vow to lose my final 17 by thenand be toned and to my perfection of fit!!!! Anyone with me???? Lets have a wonderful "trick or treat"!!!!!!!!!!!
  • allie5199
    allie5199 Posts: 240
    I am soo in!! I dont necessarily have to dress in a skimpy outfit, but I would love to feel comfortable in whatever I decide to wear!
  • tilly6277
    tilly6277 Posts: 202
    Halloween is BY FAR my favorite holiday! :love: (check out my pics, I go ALL OUT:drinker: ) I vow that I am not going to buy a PLUS SIZE COSTUME this year :noway: !
  • FitJoani
    but I also say we post pics!!!!! to be proud of our progress!!!!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Yay I love halloween!!! lol I want to be at my goal of 165 by then, I think it's doable! :) Good luck guys :)
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    If I could get to 225lbs by 10/31/08 I would wear a naughty nurse outfit.
  • Halloween is my favorite holiday too!!!! I am definitely up for this. I always have to make sure I come up with the most gruesome, unique costume as possible, yet throw a little flair of sexy into it. LOL
    48687.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member

will you post the picture???:laugh: :laugh:

jackie:bigsmile:
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    I think by oct, you can do it. Today, I'm not having a real bad food day, but not a good one either. I'm hoping to get myself straight out before too much more time passes. I mean, if I totally dedicated myself the day I started on this back in Jan, I think I could be where I want to be, but I lossed it. I stopped going to the gym. My goal now is to start back up again, even if it turns out to be about 30 min every other day.
  • bleachcse
    bleachcse Posts: 148 Member
    I soooooooo want to wear a naughty outfit for Halloween, just once. I've never been small enough. But it may be 2009 for me, I don't think I can lose 75 pounds by October! Good luck with it! I'll be sooooo jealous.
  • neha
    neha Posts: 67
    That makes 16 pounds by 31st Oct. Am in. We can do it.
  • Count me in! Halloween is my birthday! I'm pretty confident that I can meet my goal of 17 more lbs by then! Here's to those trashy costumes! :drinker:
  • ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    I'm in!!

My realistic goal for then in 162 but lets make it 155 for the challenge! (it's not a challenge if you know you can do it!!)

Okay guys! 15 Weeks until Halloween!!!!!!!!

We can do this!!!

Start Weight: 183
    Challenge Goal: 155

Woo!
  • rhonda79
    rhonda79 Posts: 95 Member
    you can count me in. :tongue:
  • If I could get to 225lbs by 10/31/08 I would wear a naughty nurse outfit.

I would like to see that LOL:bigsmile:

Oh, yeah I'm doing this challenge too:tongue:
  • fatsis

will you post the picture???:laugh: :laugh:

jackie:bigsmile:

Mike will lock that out faster than anything he has locked. :laugh: :laugh:
  • fatsis

I would like to see that LOL:bigsmile:

No U don't. :laugh:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Hmmm, just thinking how much my hubby would love this challenge, so yeah ok I'm in. Now to decide on my halloween costume. Now I'm getting excited for something :laugh: :laugh:
    Start weight - 175
    Goal weight - 160
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    OMG me! I should *should* be down to my goal weight by then...so it'll mostly be making sure I get to my goal and maintain it... then! Naughty halloween costume here I come...

I'm already googling for one. Oh dear. lol.

Current Weight 177
    Goal 155

22 lbs to lose in 15 weeks!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    OMG me! I should *should* be down to my goal weight by then...so it'll mostly be making sure I get to my goal and maintain it... then! Naughty halloween costume here I come...

I'm already googling for one. Oh dear. lol.

Current Weight 177
    Goal 155

22 lbs to lose in 15 weeks!

:noway: :noway: :noway:

Yeouch!!!! Is that your back?????? :noway: Get thee some aloe! :flowerforyou:

My hubby would be happy if I just wore girl clothes..............anytime.........:embarassed: