I am new to the desktop aspect of this

Options
JettD3
JettD3 Posts: 14 Member
Hello all,

I am new to the desktop aspect of this, I was unaware that there was so much support that was available to me via this website. I am looking to drop to about 155llbs from 197llbs. About 3 years ago I lost 85llbs and weighed in at 150llbs; This was great!!! I seriously hurt my knee which put a big damper on my exercise, which eventually led to me become to loose with my eating habits also. I am looking to get back into form!!! I was wondering if there was anyone on this site who may live near the Weston/Ft Lauderdale area who can be of some support to me and vice versa. My knee is in pain often so I am kind of limited when it comes to cardio but, let me know if we can maybe work together. Thanks!

Replies

• cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the website!!! There are so many helpful and supportive people on here. Hopefully you find someone to workout with. Good luck on the rest of your fitness journey!!!
  • giro429
    giro429 Posts: 5
    Options
    welcome on-board, there are plenty of guys here so don't feel alone.

The first step was joining, now just make it part of your routine. Using the desktop, for me, has been excellent, as I am on the computer all day to begin with, so having access to the tool online is perfect.

Good luck!