Back on the Wagon!

Options
About 6 months ago, I started working with a personal trainer. I worked with her for about 2 months and i lost about 15 pounds... I was so proud of myself. I had completely changed the way I was eating and going about my life!

Unfortunately, I hit a bump in the road. I started eating horrible foods, spending too much time at the bar and not enough time exercising. It is the middle of March and I do not want to enter another summer refusing to put on a bikini or shorts because of my insecurities!

As of today, March 21, 2011 I am starting over! I went to the gym for the first time in months while it was a short workout it felt great to be active again!I have a big problem with self-motivation which is a main reason I am writing this thread! I would really love to log on and have a mutual support system here on MFP! :happy:

Replies

• nikki1812
    Options
    I have been using this site for 1 week now and I have managed to lose 2lb (not a huge amount but its a start!) but I am finding this a great site and it is motivating me to lose weight as it all gets recorded for the weightloss world to see!
  • brayaddie
    brayaddie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I always use the excuse " i fell off the wagon" so i had to look at this post! I just wanted to say Good Luck this time around! You may add me if you wish!
  • forty3fab
    forty3fab Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    This is a great place to be for support! It is easy to get off track, but we all do and then we get back on! Feel free to add me! Best of luck in all you do!
  • deecloutier
    Options
    I too have a trainer, then fell of the wagon .. gained everything back .. and then some!!

Today I started back on eating better, and tonight I'll be working out at home instead of the gym.

Keep it up!! :)
  • deecloutier
    Options
    yea!! A pound lost is a pound lost!! Great job!