New to MyFitnessPal.com

Options
jarpan
jarpan Posts: 12 Member
I found this app browsing through my new android phone. I am super excited to use this site. I love how you can scan the UPC code and log food. I also like the friendlyness of the site. I am looking to lose in 5 lbs in 15 days. It will be just in time for my 2nd honeymoon with my husband. I would love some online friends for support. I have very little willpower in how much I eat, so I plan on getting my butt to the gym, alot!

Super Excited and Hopeful-

Jeni :heart:

Replies

• annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    LOTS of water! Try not to drink pop and stuff that dehydrates your system.
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    and you dont have to eat less, its about eating healthier ;-) I have steak and taters for dinner, and spaghetti and meatballs... its about portion as well!
  • julielupi
    Options
    Good luck with your weight loss - I know you will love this site. It's fantastic, and the more you exercise the more you can eat! I am like you and have very little willpower but this site lets you know where calories are hiding. This makes it easier to cut some out while still enjoying your food. I have lost 10 pounds since joining and still get to enjoy my wine and snacks! Have fun...
  • jmecale72
    jmecale72 Posts: 214
    Options
    Hi Jeni! Welcome! This place is great. Good luck to you with all your goals! Feel free to add me if you'd like.