3 months and still going strong.

Options
Its been 3 months since I've recently decided to change my lifestyle by dieting and exercising and the results I am seeing are incredible. I've lost close to 20 pounds and went from a size 36 to a 32. My good friend told me that once you get into the routine of working out and dieting, you would become addicted and I can honestly say hes right. I don't plan on quitting on this any time soon. If theres one piece of advice I can give to someone, its not to give up. Even when times seem like its impossible continue, just keep pushing through and I guarantee you will see great results.

Thanks for listening,

Jake

Replies

• IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Way to change your life for the better. :happy:
    Thanks for sharing!
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    That's really awesome, keep going! Congrats on the change in your lifestyle and attitude :)
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    well done jake:smile:
  • zcuffe
    zcuffe Posts: 22
    Options
    props dude! and i couldn't agree more. i've failed in the past because i was too willing to give up when something broke my routine. now, a break in the routine (a day without exercise) doesn't make me wanna quit, it pisses me off to the point where i want to workout until i can't walk the next day. even on my "rest" day (usually one day a week), i can't resist jumping on the treadmill for a quick 30 min. walk/jog. thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!