swimming success

Options
i managed 3 widths of my local pool today back to back. to put that into perspective i really can't swim at all so this is awesome for me :)

Replies

• pen282
    pen282 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    well done :-) keep up the good work!
  • haydensmommy30
    Options
    It always feels great to do something you've never been able to do before!!! Way to go!!
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Excellent!! You should be proud!
  • Hummmingbird
    Hummmingbird Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    congrats! as a swim teacher, all i have to say is.....keep swimming! people ask me all the time how to get bettter, if there is something they can do on land. but just like running the best way to get better is just to do it! I recommend finding a friend or teacher as well so that you can start swimming as a low impact work out , and do so efficiently! Swimming tuckers me out and i sleep GREAT afterwards! Good luck and great job!
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    As a non-swimmer also, that is an awesome achievement! You've almost enticed me to find a swimming pool and try it out for myself! But its 11pm so....maybe tomorrow :) Keep it up!
  • kym38
    kym38 Posts: 48
    Options
    Thats great! I know that swimming is a great workout!
  • missyjmet
    missyjmet Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Good Job!! I love to swim, I hope you come to enjoy swimming as much as I do, it's so freeing to "fly" through the water and escape into the tranquility found under the surface. i love it!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    good job!!!I love the water.It makes for a great workout!!
    have fun!1
  • johnblackmur
    Options
    its all thanks to my friend giving me the confidence and self belief :)