More on Turbo Jam

Options
Anyone out there doing this program? I've done it for about a week now. I like it so far. But, I'd like to hear from someone who's done this and had some results. Thanks

Replies

• TheresaB
    TheresaB Posts: 10
    Options
    I have also started Turbo Jam and love it. I especially love the Turbo Sculpt. Like I said, I just started it and will have to see for the results. I do try to incorporate both the cardio party and turbo sculpt in one day. Hopefully i see the results soon. keep me posted as to how your progress goes.:smile:
  • Jenna423
    Jenna423 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    YAY JAMMERS!!!! :flowerforyou: I LOVE Turbo Jam! Chalene is INSANE and she feeds crazy energy through the TV I swear! lol. I have almost all the DVDs and I love every one of them. Each one is challenging in it's own way and I'm not bored with it at all. (This is great for me, I HATE exercise, and I will use any excuse not to do it. Haven't had that problem with Turbo yet!!!)

I have definately noticed muscle gain and my endurance has improved dramatically. I just started eating the right way though :embarassed: but overall with Turbo I've lost about 6 pounds and an inch from my waist. Since I've started eating right, my results have started to increase.

I'm getting there slowly but surely! Good luck with Turbo! If you have any questions about any of the DVDs I'd be glad to try and help! :bigsmile:
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hello I too have Turbo Jam and it is collecting dust as we speak so maybe us few Jammers can set a time during the day ...check in and then start jammin...what do you think ...it will hold us accountable!!!!!I love the music and Chalene the enthusiastic attitude is contagious!!!!
  • Jenna423
    Options
    Hello I too have Turbo Jam and it is collecting dust as we speak so maybe us few Jammers can set a time during the day ...check in and then start jammin...what do you think ...it will hold us accountable!!!!!I love the music and Chalene the enthusiastic attitude is contagious!!!!

I think thats a great idea, but I won't be able to check in until probably the next day. I don't have a computer at my house (like a loser :grumble: ). Which DVDs do you have?
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I have I think like five different DVDS I got the package deal. Except I did not get those awesome hand weights they are giving out now :sad: . I like the cardio party one for 45 minutes and the 20 minute one because everyone has 20 minutes!!!!! I have a 4 month old so the 20 minute one comes in handy alot.
  • Jenna423
    Options
    So you have the first five workout set. I like them too, I did the Cardio Party from that set the other day and I'm still sore from doing the wheel! lol.. :laugh: I love it! You should try the Live workouts.. they're both 30 minutes and super fun!