Thanks to all

Options
I'm so very inspired by all of you, particularly those who share their before and after pictures. You have no idea how they have kept me going! I started 2 weeks ago and miraculously I have already lost 9 pounds! I haven't noticed a difference in my reflection nor in the fit of my clothes but I know those 9 pounds are gone and that has kept me going. That, and the fact that I now weigh less than 300 pounds for the first time in years!

I'm new to the community so I don't have anything exciting to report but I'm so grateful that my friend introduced me to MFP. I have tried to "diet" numerous times over the years. I don't think I've ever stuck to it for more than 2 days. I took some before pictures and I'm eagerly looking forward to posting my own success story once I reach my first mini-goal.

Congratulations to all of you and keep up the hard work! And keep posting those pics! They keep me out of the cupboards!

Replies

• tauns
    tauns Posts: 29
    Options
    In 1 month, after tracking each day, you won't know what to do without MFP :) It is great and I soooo wish I had found this while i was working on loosing my weight 170 lbs! Now I use it to track my maintenance cause I never want to get those 170 lbs back!
  • gatorflyer
    gatorflyer Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

Welcome to the site. I've been here almost 6 months and am doing very well. It's very helpful to have friends here on MFP to motivate you and I too have drawn inspiration form people who are on similar journeys. DO feel free to ask for help when needed and remember, this isn't a diet, it's a journey. By treating it as such, you begin to see that this is going to require a change in lifestyle, with a realization that it will be a struggle, but one that is well worth it. You will find many supportive people and helpful tools and suggestions here. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like I will try to be a support for you as well. Good luck to reaching all of your goals!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!