Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

7 pounds by Aug 20?

Erica92627
Erica92627 Posts: 576
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Hey everyone! Okay, so I am frustrated that I am not seeing results fast enough, or at all. I know there are a lot of "challenges" here. Now, it is my turn. You can all join me, support me, motivate me, anything. When I changed my goals to a weight more reachable the results I received was that I should loose 7 pounds by Aug 20. Now that's a little over 5 weeks? so in 10 weeks I should loose 14 pounds!!! and by the 13th week (I think that's a challenge on here somewhere too; to loose 20 pounds). Hey if I come close that would be fantastic! So, any words of advise to get me going in these 5 weeks that will surely take forever?

it is summer time and a lot of BBQ's going on, I'll resist; hopefully!!!!

Okay, that's all.. just had to get a few words to my crowd. lol

Replies

• Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Hey everyone! Okay, so I am frustrated that I am not seeing results fast enough, or at all. I know there are a lot of "challenges" here. Now, it is my turn. You can all join me, support me, motivate me, anything. When I changed my goals to a weight more reachable the results I received was that I should loose 7 pounds by Aug 20. Now that's a little over 5 weeks? so in 10 weeks I should loose 14 pounds!!! and by the 13th week (I think that's a challenge on here somewhere too; to loose 20 pounds). Hey if I come close that would be fantastic! So, any words of advise to get me going in these 5 weeks that will surely take forever?

it is summer time and a lot of BBQ's going on, I'll resist; hopefully!!!!

Okay, that's all.. just had to get a few words to my crowd. lol
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Did you measure for inches??? I lost quite a bit of weight and was getting discouraged...No REALLY upset about it. I wondered though my closet and realized that although I had taken to NO scale loss, I had totally lost inches!!! I actually blew right past one of my "fat sizes"...So I guess I'll never wear those clothes.

I only wish I would have had started measuring at first so I could compare.

You can totally do this!!! Just keep your logging, water, and food all written down! You can do it!:flowerforyou:
  • lisabeavers
    lisabeavers Posts: 115
    okay im with you!
  • 2day4ever
    2day4ever Posts: 178
    Count me in, too! That would be an awesome goal for me and I will totally support you. WE CAN DO THIS!
This discussion has been closed.