Hello Everyone...I'm New, just not new to fitness! :D

Options
I'm Brandy, 35 y/o Respiratory Therapist, wife and mom of two great teenagers!! I found myfitnesspal on my Android phone, and I couldnt be happier!! I've been at this healthy lifestyle nearly two years in May! (started May 25, 2009) My heaviest weight was 324, my lowest was 234. Right now I'm at 262, the last 3-4mos i pretty much havent exercised and been really relaxed on my clean eating. I maintained for 19 mos, with no gains. After seeing my weight gain i felt a bit defeated, but decided to turn it into a lesson learned on how to adequately maintain myself and used it to find my briefly lost motivation and get back on track. I forgot how much i missed my heathier eating choices and exercise!!!!!!

Again so excited to have found this community!!

Brandy

Replies

• acknan
    acknan Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I, too, randomly found this app on my droid and it has made such a major difference in my life! Best wishes to you! I think you will love this site and all the support and knowledge that comes with it!
  • JD1805
    JD1805 Posts: 45
    Options
    GOOD Luck if you need any help ask anyone here they are very supportive.

Jon/CT
  • Princesscutz
    Options
    Welcome Brandy and Good Luck on your fitness goals.
  • purpleday
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I, too, randomly found this app on my droid and it has made such a major difference in my life! Best wishes to you! I think you will love this site and all the support and knowledge that comes with it!

acknan, we have the same birthday! Great people were born that day, lol :D
  • SugaDumplin
    Options
    Welcome Brandy and glad that you found us here at MFP.