The No-Food Diet! Down with Calories!

Options

Replies

• McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    You guys have me in absolute tears right now.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • loganaw
    loganaw Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    this is stupid.
  • itsjustme77
    itsjustme77 Posts: 102
    Options
    That's funny!
  • mattcoop
    mattcoop Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Oh...oh.. oh...You have me salivating for water. :) but I am so confused.... since I take a shower and it removes dirt from my body... is that negative calories??? Plese let me know tonight so I can use the info on tomorrow's diary :huh: lol
  • McKayMachina
    Options
    this is stupid.

Yeah! Having fun is for LOSERS!

:laugh:
  • ChassityGetsFit
    ChassityGetsFit Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    this is stupid.

Says the person who's 92 lbs! :laugh:
  • McKayMachina
    Options
    this is stupid.

Aw, I appreciate you standing up for the hilarity of the thread but she IS super short. 92 is probably healthy for her height.

But she's still a stick in the mud and it's much easier to change a body than a personality. XD
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I am so glad that you posted this!!You don't know how many lives you have changed:drinker:
  • AbbyRedwine
    Options
    this is stupid.

Aw, I appreciate you standing up for the hilarity of the thread but she IS super short. 92 is probably healthy for her height.

But she's still a stick in the mud and it's much easier to change a body than a personality. XD

why are you guy's commenting on her weight??? that's messed up. even if she commented on this and called it stupid why would you girls say ANYTHING like that. grow up...seriously.
  • McKayMachina
    Options
    this is stupid.

why are you guy's commenting on her weight??? that's messed up. even if she commented on this and called it stupid why would you girls say ANYTHING like that. grow up...seriously.

Did you NOT see the part where I stuck up for her because of her weight? Jeez.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I imagine I'll be bashed for sharing my viewpoint as I saw what was said up above to someone else but I found the link disturbing on one level, humorous on another.
    I watched the link and I do see the humor in the topic, what I find disturbing is having the women that's presenting it (the pretend author) be someone that looks (is?) anorexic, that I don't find funny. In fact I don't find anything funny about EDs. I do think the parody has great humor but it's just the women herself being chosen to represent the whole thing that seems inappropriate & very sad to me.

:::shrugs:::

Maybe it's just me..:cry:
  • ej_xo
    ej_xo Posts: 75
    Options
    I am actually struggling with Anorexia currently -and I can honestly sat that this post IS funny, in fact, its HILARIOUS.
    Kudos for writing it! LOL made me laugh :laugh:

However, I think I know where loganaw is coming from, because I would probably have seen it in the same light at one point.
    I think it all depends on a persons state-of-mind, and the kind of day their having, and their own personal triggers.
    Sometimes its simply difficult for someone to voice the un-popular opinion; and there will always be somebody who doesn't find a joke funny.
    She is entitled to her opinion, she is entitled to be offended - weight can be a touchy subject, especially when one is struggling.

That's all :smile:
    I just wanted to try and help clear the air a little, I hope this makes it a little more sensible.

And again! GREAT POST! Thank you! HAHAHAAAA:tongue:
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    moral of the story.....water..steam...air...ice good BUT having fun burns too many calories so please only do in moderation :)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Oh my word, this thread is so hilarious! You all just have me cracking up! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    rotfl, I like you.
  • SpartanHard
    SpartanHard Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    My new favorite diet thanks McKay!!!
  • SpartanHard
    SpartanHard Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    My new favorite diet thanks McKay!!!
  • RobertaG
    RobertaG Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Atkins watch out ! This post is hilarious but it also shows that an innocent-seeming joke can offend people. Oh well, it made my day :)
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Luv it!!!
    Here's to you!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: (I'm sticking to your diet and don't worry it's water in the cup):laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chantal:flowerforyou: