The Climb - Day 5

Options
Well yesterday was an ok day. it was not great, though... but ok. i had a good day eating-wise until after work, and then the growling beast in my tummy tempted me to wendy's. now, normally i would have had my usual:
2 big bacon classics, 1 large fries,1 large pop and sometimes a frosty.

well i had:
1 jr. bacon cheese burger, medium fries, medium diet pop.

so not a great change, but about a 1000 calorie improvement from my usual order. i also had supper, but it was steak with rice and mushrooms, so not too bad.

today i feel good, and i felt good last night as well. it's weird for me to go to bed hungry. it's defintiely something i am not used to. i don't like the feeling of being hungry, and never have... i try to avoid it at all costs. my goal for today is to not binge, follow my eating plan and try not to think about food every second of the day like i normally do. i have a homemade burger with a roasted potato and corn on the cob planned for dinner.

i also bought some low fat chocolate cookies for my evening snack. it seems like at about 7:45 i get raging hungry and have to have something yummy like chocolate. cookies and skim milk should do the trick for a fraction of the calories.

so here is to today!

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Well yesterday was an ok day. it was not great, though... but ok. i had a good day eating-wise until after work, and then the growling beast in my tummy tempted me to wendy's. now, normally i would have had my usual:
    2 big bacon classics, 1 large fries,1 large pop and sometimes a frosty.

well i had:
    1 jr. bacon cheese burger, medium fries, medium diet pop.

so not a great change, but about a 1000 calorie improvement from my usual order. i also had supper, but it was steak with rice and mushrooms, so not too bad.

today i feel good, and i felt good last night as well. it's weird for me to go to bed hungry. it's defintiely something i am not used to. i don't like the feeling of being hungry, and never have... i try to avoid it at all costs. my goal for today is to not binge, follow my eating plan and try not to think about food every second of the day like i normally do. i have a homemade burger with a roasted potato and corn on the cob planned for dinner.

i also bought some low fat chocolate cookies for my evening snack. it seems like at about 7:45 i get raging hungry and have to have something yummy like chocolate. cookies and skim milk should do the trick for a fraction of the calories.

so here is to today!
  • pbjsand
    pbjsand Posts: 58
    Options
    Way to go at Wendy's. That's a huge change in my book and saving every calorie is great. I applaud you for choosing healthier than what you ate before. Hang in there. You're on the right track.