Hi, I am Lorraine

Options
I have recently started using this sight as a result of a recommendation from a near friend. I have been doing WW for several years and even reached my goal and maintained for about 6 mos to a year, but than I just lost it and started gaining again...I have not kept track of my calories/fat/protein and carbs in a very long time.

I have struggled with my weight most of my life and I am 63 years old now and sometimes, I ask myself why am I doing this, than I remember: I am doing this because I have a disabled spouse and he needs me and I plan on caring for him the rest of my life...I also recently tested with high cholesterol 2 times now and as a result am now on cholesterol medicine...my family history is not the best and if I plan on seeing my Grandchildren bless me with Great-Grandchildren, than I need to lose this weight and lower my cholesterol...so that leads me here...

I need to lose 35 lbs, and I have struggling with this way too long..I like the nutrition breakdown available here as I didn't realize how poorly I was eating...so here I am

Replies

• picturesing
    picturesing Posts: 228
    Options
    Welcome Lorraine!!! We all come here for different reasons, we all have different amts of weight to loose or maintain and we all want to be healthy! Thats my main focus!
    You have much to live for and the best way to accomplish that is through health! You will find lots of support and encouragement here! :drinker:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and lots of luck to you!