A little Help

Options
Dose any one have and helpful hints to losing weight ? not sure on how to really do this .. like what to eat or what exercises i should do ..

Replies

• HeatherAnne05
    Options
    Dose any one have and helpful hints to losing weight ? not sure on how to really do this .. like what to eat or what exercises i should do ..

oh and also im going to start using sensa ,the dieting stuff..
  • adjones_21
    adjones_21 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Eat lean meats like fish, chicken and turkey. Lots of colorful veggies like broccoli, carrots, califlower, fresh corn, etc. Drink plenty of water. Try to get a good cardio work out several times a week. And it also doesnt hurt to throw some strength training in as well. There is more, but that is all I can think of right now.
  • lrraska
    lrraska Posts: 33
    Options
    it's not easy....that is for sure. This site is an awsome tool if you stick with it. Try being very aware of what you are eating and how much. I found I was consuming so many calories when I wasn't tracking them daily. Excercise, in my opinion is a must, make me feel so much better and helps a lot with the weight loss. I also use some meditaion for weight loss downloads i found on ITunes they help keep me on track. Good luck with your journey, stay positivie
  • MikeInAZ
    MikeInAZ Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Dont waste your money on pills. Most of them don't work. You need to control what you're eating and exercise. You will lose weight that way. If you don't do it slowly and learn to eat right, you will just gain it back once you stop.

Little known fact. All the contestants on Biggest Looser gained their weight back. There's only been one who has kept it off. They didn't lose weight properly and this is the result.
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    it's not easy....that is for sure.
    I think the part that is not easy is getting your mindset and attitudes toward your health on track, the rest is actually very easy once you have done that. If you want diet and workout tips check out my blog as there is real info on there for getting it done right and making it last. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Newfiedan