Hello. I'm new...

Options
Soo, well I'm new here and have had a really hard time sticking with a diet. It's so hard because no one in my home will help me out. *sighs* I'm 330 lbs and 5'5. Plus I'm getting married next April 25th. I really want to look good for my wedding. My fiancé says he loves the way I look and doesn't know why I don't. I don't know how to tell him it's cuz I'm fat. It even interferes with our sex life. I also have REALLY low self-esteem, I guess it comes from 17 years off getting made fun of, by classmates and my moms brother.
I guess what I really need is some kind of support system, someone who will message me everyday and tell me to start my exercises. I can't have none of my friends do it cuz I'm too embarrassed to ask them. If someone would help me I'd greatly appreciate it. You have no idea.
If someone messages me, thank you so much in advance.

<3
Lena

Replies

• SoonToBeBride09
    Options
    Soo, well I'm new here and have had a really hard time sticking with a diet. It's so hard because no one in my home will help me out. *sighs* I'm 330 lbs and 5'5. Plus I'm getting married next April 25th. I really want to look good for my wedding. My fiancé says he loves the way I look and doesn't know why I don't. I don't know how to tell him it's cuz I'm fat. It even interferes with our sex life. I also have REALLY low self-esteem, I guess it comes from 17 years off getting made fun of, by classmates and my moms brother.
    I guess what I really need is some kind of support system, someone who will message me everyday and tell me to start my exercises. I can't have none of my friends do it cuz I'm too embarrassed to ask them. If someone would help me I'd greatly appreciate it. You have no idea.
    If someone messages me, thank you so much in advance.

<3
    Lena
  • rhonda79
    rhonda79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I would love to help you out, anyways you need. And welcome, you've come to right place to get the help and support you need. this is a wonderful site. I love it here.

Some people can be so mean. :grumble: We all will help you and help you get that self esteem back. :flowerforyou:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    emailed you :flowerforyou: