Giving Thanks to ALL of You - I'm a Loser

I am very thankful for all my friends here. Thanks to all of you and your support I just bought size 8 jeans yesterday :smile: . I couldn't have ever done it without all of you :flowerforyou: . This time last year I was busting out of size 16 jeans, they were so tight I had to lay down to zip them up, but I was too stubborn to buy size 18's.

THANK YOU EVERYONE. And have a GREAT Thanksgiving.

You guys are the BEST !!!:love:

Replies

• neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    I am very thankful for all my friends here. Thanks to all of you and your support I just bought size 8 jeans yesterday :smile: . I couldn't have ever done it without all of you :flowerforyou: . This time last year I was busting out of size 16 jeans, they were so tight I had to lay down to zip them up, but I was too stubborn to buy size 18's.

THANK YOU EVERYONE. And have a GREAT Thanksgiving.

You guys are the BEST !!!:love:
  • Paeonia
    Paeonia Posts: 161
    Wow size 8, I think you're to the point where you can change your name from neverbeenskinny to size8jeansBOOYAH :drinker: Keep up the good work, I'm sure you feel awesome ~
  • Good job girl! you are a good example of success thanks:flowerforyou:
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    What a great accomplishment - you must feel fabulous!!!

Congrats and Happy Thanksgiving
  • neverbeenskinny
    Thank you, it does feel great. I've never been a size 8 before in my life. I was a size 14 when I graduated from high school and have been between size 14 and 20 since. These are the smallest jeans I've ever had.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    neverbeenskinny?? should be iamskinny. WAY TO GO!!! Congrats to you. I can't wait to say that too.
    Very proud of you.
  • neverbeenskinny
    Thanks candoit. I'm thinking about changing name to finallyskinny, it has taken my all my adult life to get here. I have about 10 more pounds to get to my personal goal, then I'm thinking about staying with this site for at least a year after to insure that I don't go back to my old ways, so I'll still be on here for a while.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Way to go NBS!!:bigsmile:

Keep up the awesome job:flowerforyou:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    awesome.......sexy thing! Keep it up!

Anne