Leslie's Walk Strong

Options
Nmama
Nmama Posts: 191 Member
So I do the circuit interval video Leslie sansones walk strong. You know, you walk kick, etc then do squats with light weights.etc If I log it as circuit training it was 317 cal burned, but If I add it as a brisk 4mph walk (she says its equivalent to a 2 mile walk in 30 mins) the cals burned is 198. Thats a big difference! Which would you add it as?

I plan of getting a HRM in june. Im saving for a trip to DIsneyland with my best friend in May so I cant buy one now

Replies

• Nmama
    Options
    anyone have an opinion?
  • Nmama
    Options
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Could you split the difference, or use the average of the two numbers? I am not sure, but I would probably go with the lower number just to be safe.
  • Nmama
    Options
    thank you! thats what I ended up doing. Marking it at about 220 since it incorporated the weights and stuff.
  • JosieMomGramma
    JosieMomGramma Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    The circuit training is actually weights & some jogging in place for the most part. Maybe do it as a combination. I do the curves circuit training but it is a separate room in my gym so you don't have to jump off every 30 sec. so I just do more time on each weight equipment.
  • asugar
    asugar Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I have the same question! I have been logging it in as 30 min brisk walk and then adding my weights under strength training but you dont get the calories counted for that part!