Tonight's The Night!

Options
:love: This is a "first" for me! I actually signed up for their Weight Watcher's site, but NEVER used it! Had it about 3 mo. I guess I just was not "ready". My daughter introduced me to this site, so I decided to give it a try. And she has lost 10 lbs. She has a "sit-down" job, so I can relate to how easy it packs on....without being aware. I have lost about 18 lbs. on my own, since about Nov.1, 2010. All I did was cut my portions about in half, and take a Multi-Vitamin Pill daily. Sad to say, your metabolism DOES change, as you grow older. When I was in my twenties, I could lose 5 lbs. in a week. Just by skipping lunch! Of course, I was working and on my feet all day, and a Mother/Wife when I came home at night. But, today is a new day! I look forward to using the new tools, and prehaps a new "Diet-Buddy" ??

Replies

• Nmama
    Nmama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    welcome! I would love you be a buddy. All of mine always quit on me. frustrating! add me as a friend
  • SlimmingSarah
    Options
    I know the feeling! My diet buddies always give up on me too! EVEN MY MUM! What a pain in the *kitten* it is!
  • Silverfoxx
    Options
    Hi..NMAMA...would be glad to be your buddy also Slimmin Sara. I need all the help I can get! I am sure I am much older than both of you...but, I am young in heart and spirit. My weight has been a life=long problem. At least since I had my last child at age 26. I have lost the same 50 lbs. many times. But, now....it is a matter of extending my life. I have so much more living to do......and I won't be here to do it...unless I lose at least 100 lbs.!! Food has become my "comfort zone". And I HAVE to learn some other way to cope with life!!