jillian michaels 6week 6pack

Options
nat102
nat102 Posts: 118 Member
Been seeing lots of posts about jillian michaels 30 day shred. Just wondering if anyone has completed the entire 30 days or tried the 6 week 6 pack dvd. Just wanna hear your thoughts :) thanks!

Replies

• Hi I tried.........30 day shred....but too much impact on my knees. Old injury came back so I had to stop. It was working and I enjoyed it.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, several views but no replies yet!

i have the DVD and did it for about a week-week and a half. I really liked it A LOT. But I have discovered I have to mix things up if I'm going to stick with it. Thanks to this nudge, I may add it back into rotation. :)
  • hippiechel
    hippiechel Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hi I tried.........30 day shred....but too much impact on my knees. Old injury came back so I had to stop. It was working and I enjoyed it.

yeah my knees kind of hurt too. i have been doing the 30 day shred on and off. tried level 2 for the first time yesterday.. i was afraid with all that jumping, my downstairs neighbor would have thought that there was an earthquake.

i have tried level 1 of her 6 week 6 pack. i quite enjoy it even though it's about 35-40 minutes compared to the 25 minutes for 30 day shred.

i am quite inconsistent with my exercise, to be honest. i am trying to be more consistent with it. i measured myself yesterday and i did lose 1 inch off my waist, unless i wasn't measuring myself correctly..
  • eleanoreb
    eleanoreb Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I am doing 6-week 6-pack right now!!!

I am trying to do it 4-5 times a week and am on my 2nd week. I do a lot of other exercise as well so tis kind of hard to tell, but i can already see some results ( obliques etc)

Guess I can update you once the 6 weeks are up!
  • eleanoreb
    Options
    Oh and i also have completed the 30 day shred.. it took me about 90 days to do it, haha and i did see some results but dont have any before/after type pics
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    Hey!

I'm currently workingo on the 6 week six-pack, it's not something I do faithfully but I do it 2-3 times a week at the gym as an ab workout. helped me drop another inch off my waist, a lady at my gym dropped 3 inches from doing it for 6 weeks. That's probably not much of a help but I just thought I'd share my experiences.
  • nat102
    nat102 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Why did it take 90 days to complete? Haha sorry I dunno how it works! But I did day one of both and web out and bought the dvds.. excited to start!
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Hey I am doing the 6 week 6 pack dvd right now, I have actually completed 4 weeks so far, this is week 5 so i have 2 weeks to go and i will be done, I have to say if you actually stick to it you will definately see results, although I dont like level 2 at all, I feel level 1 is a much better ab workout!! I definately recommend it!! I am going to finish 6 week 6 pack and then start the shred on april 1st!! feel free to add me and we can keep eachother motivated if you want!!
  • lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    This is the first I am hearing about this - but I am interested in hearing more. Let me know after you try it!
  • eleanoreb
    Options
    Why did it take 90 days to complete? Haha sorry I dunno how it works! But I did day one of both and web out and bought the dvds.. excited to start!

Haha it took me 90 days because i wanted to do 10 days each level but wasn't able to fit it in everyday lol