I feel like a failure! :(

I didn't eat much. I ate a poptart for breakfast, two enchiladas for lunch and half an enchilada along with a peice of HORRIBLY DELICOUS cake. I ate a little bit but all unhealthy. And then for exercise all I did was 20mins of lifting 15lbs, 1minute of the automatic stair stepper, and 4mins of walking at 2.5mph. I've lost 6lbs total and I feel like a failure and that I'm gonna gain it all back! I feel like a failure and that I'm going to lose all I worked for. What do I do? I NEED to exercise but I don't know what to do and I REALLY dread having to. Should I do some aerobic exercises and if so then for how long? Any help? I know I won't be able to sleep or anything with the thought that I didn't exercise. Thank you! :ohwell:

74156.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• AbbyIsWangsterful
    AbbyIsWangsterful Posts: 170 Member
    I didn't eat much. I ate a poptart for breakfast, two enchiladas for lunch and half an enchilada along with a peice of HORRIBLY DELICOUS cake. I ate a little bit but all unhealthy. And then for exercise all I did was 20mins of lifting 15lbs, 1minute of the automatic stair stepper, and 4mins of walking at 2.5mph. I've lost 6lbs total and I feel like a failure and that I'm gonna gain it all back! I feel like a failure and that I'm going to lose all I worked for. What do I do? I NEED to exercise but I don't know what to do and I REALLY dread having to. Should I do some aerobic exercises and if so then for how long? Any help? I know I won't be able to sleep or anything with the thought that I didn't exercise. Thank you! :ohwell:

74156.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • AbbyIsWangsterful
    AbbyIsWangsterful Posts: 170 Member
    ?