Chocolate falling into mouth help !!!

Options
2»

Replies

• BlindFaith
    Options
    I can highly recommend the 70% or 85% cocoa Lindt chocolate.

Utter. Bliss.
  • Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up so bad. Remember, its about getting healthy and not always denying yourself everything. Eat the chocolate, eat the candy, eat the ice cream just EAT THE RIGHT KIND. I have last 15 pounds so far and I love to eat lots of food; I eat it ALL but the RIGHT KIND. Sugar Free, No Salt or low Salt, etc.

Sugar Free can be a little spendy but a quick trip to your local dollar store and you'll find great variety for $1. Buy sugar free pudding and sugar free jello. Make Greek, non fat, plain yogurt your friend by adding some vanilla and cinnamon along with a little stevia or truvia.

You can do it!

Be careful with some sugar free candies - they substitute sugar with sugar alcohols and some people can have terrible reactions to that substitution!! I learned the hard way for myself. But I would choose that option if I could (sugar free that is!)

Sugar alcohols are ok as are everything in moderation, however they will cause digestive upset in large amounts.
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up so bad. Remember, its about getting healthy and not always denying yourself everything. Eat the chocolate, eat the candy, eat the ice cream just EAT THE RIGHT KIND. I have last 15 pounds so far and I love to eat lots of food; I eat it ALL but the RIGHT KIND. Sugar Free, No Salt or low Salt, etc.

Sugar Free can be a little spendy but a quick trip to your local dollar store and you'll find great variety for $1. Buy sugar free pudding and sugar free jello. Make Greek, non fat, plain yogurt your friend by adding some vanilla and cinnamon along with a little stevia or truvia.

You can do it!

Be careful with some sugar free candies - they substitute sugar with sugar alcohols and some people can have terrible reactions to that substitution!! I learned the hard way for myself. But I would choose that option if I could (sugar free that is!)

Sugar alcohols are ok as are everything in moderation, however they will cause digestive upset in large amounts.

I can't actually tolerate any sugar alcohols, even one piece of gum with sugar alcohol is violently rejected by my body!