Favorite Quotes

Options
Here are a few of mine:

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." by Marianne Williamson

“Each second we live is a new and unique moment of the universe, a moment that will never be again. And what do we teach our children? We teach them that two and two make four, and that Paris is the capital of France. When will we also teach them what they are? We should say to each of them: Do you know what you are? You are a marvel. You are unique. In all the years that have passed, there has never been another child like you. Your legs, your arms, your clever fingers, the way you move. You may become a Shakespeare, a Michelangelo, a Beethoven. You have the capacity for anything. Yes, you are a marvel. And when you grow up, can you then harm another who is, like you, a marvel? You must work, we must all work, to make the world worthy of its children" -Pablo Picasso

There's a ton of other little ones, but those two just get me. Especially when I think about my boy and the world I want to help create for him. Plus, I don't want to steal anyone's thunder :)

Replies

• ♥♥YoungMrs♥♥
    Options
    bump
  • crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    love them! Thanks for sharing Zach!:flowerforyou:
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    ~I don't want to die tomorrow knowing I could have had a piece of cake today. ~ Gabriel Iglesias

~Of course it's hard. If it were easy, everyone would do it. ~ A League of Their Own

~It's hard to cross a heart that beats its best. ~ Foo Fighters

~If you aren't enough without it, you'll never be enough with it. ~ Cool Runnings

~Never tell me the odds! ~ Han Solo (I should not even have to tell you this one)

~I can give you a definite maybe. ~ Samuel Goldwyn

~Chocolate. Chocolate tastes way better than skinny. mmmm and butter too. And... ~ Me...reacting to "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    "When my outward action doth demonstrate
    the native act and figure of my heart in compliment extern,
    'tis not long after but I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
    for daws to peck at: I am not what I am." -Shakespeare.
  • ZachyABaby
    ZachyABaby Posts: 235
    Options
    This is great guys keep them coming
  • Trovan
    Trovan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    "Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."

-Theodore Roosevelt
  • jamielangner
    Options
    “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going”

“Obstacles are those things you see when you take your eyes off the goal”

"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"

“The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work”