UGGGHHH!!!

Options
I am so tired of not losing weight, I just seem to be losing and gaining the same 5 pounds. So frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could use some advice

I eat with in my calorie goal, sometimes I go over
I don't drink enough water on most days
I exercise on most days, high intesity for about 20 - 30 min

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Would you make your diary public so we can see more info? It will help us make better suggestions!
  • lbfrueh
    lbfrueh Posts: 87
    Options
    I agree with kao708 - you may need to change what you are actually eating in order to get over the hump. If you provide more info, then someone can offer the right suggestion. I had this problem for six months and when someone had me change the type of foods, it helped me. Eating under the calories is not always helpful.

(Kao708 - LOVE the tag line you have. Never remembered that until I read it! Love it!!!)
  • niki30
    niki30 Posts: 40
    Options
    Ok, I made my diary public. Open to suggestions, be honest, but be gentle lol. I really need guidance!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    hiya! i consistently lost weight from august to december, and then i stopped. i ping-ponged the same 2 pounds back and forth for about 12 weeks! i exercised consistently and ate fairly well - not perfect, but well enough to expect a half a pound loss per week. what i did was recommit to my food journal (i had been slacking sometimes) and up my water intake to 12 servings (96 ounces) per day. after a week of this i broke my plateau. my second weigh in is tomorrow, so it's still early in the game - no guarantees, of course, but i have a good feeling about it. drink *ample* amounts of water! i think it made a huge difference for me!

and even if you aren't losing, stay the course! there are other benefits going on aside from weight loss, and eventually the scale will catch up. best of luck!