new mom from FL

gracesmommy
gracesmommy Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
hey,
I'm new here trying to get this baby weight off! If your a new mom too...I would love to hear from you, especially if you live in FL!! Wish me luck...I got 45 pounds to go!!

Replies

• hey,
    I'm new here trying to get this baby weight off! If your a new mom too...I would love to hear from you, especially if you live in FL!! Wish me luck...I got 45 pounds to go!!
  • eHarris
    eHarris Posts: 160
    Hi and welcome! You'll love the support here, these guys are fantastic!!!

~Emily
    (gainesville, FL)
  • :heart: Im new too so hello and welcome :flowerforyou:
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Welcome and remember at 2 lbs a week it adds up to 52 lbs in 26 weeks or 6 months or 104 lbs in 1 year I have been here for 6 months today, it's wonderful :wink:

I love to give tips and they are:
    1) log it BEFORE you eat it, this can help you make wise choices :tongue:
    2) weigh and/or measure everything, my eye was much larger than actual amounts :noway:

Wishing you the best :drinker:
  • Welcome and remember at 2 lbs a week it adds up to 52 lbs in 26 weeks or 6 months or 104 lbs in 1 year I have been here for 6 months today, it's wonderful :wink:

I love to give tips and they are:
    1) log it BEFORE you eat it, this can help you make wise choices :tongue:
    2) weigh and/or measure everything, my eye was much larger than actual amounts :noway:

Wishing you the best :drinker:

great advice! the other night i got home from work and my husband was asking if i was going to eat what he had made for dinner or something else and i had to tell him to wait a minute so i could enter my lunch into my food diary and see what i had left for the day. he just rolled his eyes and walked off LOL! that doesn't bother me cuz i know that his eyes will look differently at me in 6 months and a year from now :happy:

welcome and good luck new mom! there are great tools here and an even greater community of support!
This discussion has been closed.