I had no idea...

Options
keebers1
keebers1 Posts: 10 Member
Hey everyone! I've been on myfitnesspal for almost 2 months now and had no idea there were message boards and a community out there for me to access! How exciting!!!

I look forward to exploring what these boards and you guys have to offer up for advice!

Have a great day!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• tallen3687
    tallen3687 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I have been here about the same amount of time. I knew about the boards, but I can't figure out how to get my goals and that cute picture of my weight lost graph to post.
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and good luck with your weight loss! Be warned - these boards are addicting!!!
  • lisa_lotte
    lisa_lotte Posts: 216
    Options
    Ahhh hello welcome!! The boards are great - there is soooo much advice!!!

Lisa
  • Cinlan
    Cinlan Posts: 12
    Options
    Did you click on the TOOLS tab? Follow the tag & badge info there. Maybe I just got lucky with mine, but they went on right away.
  • afteil
    afteil Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Keebers- Welcome to the forums! I hope you like them- its a huge community where you can find motivation, tips, and recipes :)

tallen- theres a little link next to 'my topics' thats for changing your signature- you can go there and type in your goals/current weight/whatever else you want. Then to the right of that theres a little disclaimer about the tickers that has a link to where you can customize your own. I think you just copy and paste the thing it gives you into your signiture (it might auto put it in your sig not sure) Hope this helps :)
  • lisa_lotte
    lisa_lotte Posts: 216
    Options
    I have been here about the same amount of time. I knew about the boards, but I can't figure out how to get my goals and that cute picture of my weight lost graph to post.

To get your ticker to post on the forums:
    -click on TOOLS at the top of the page (next to Community).
    - From there click on 'Weight loss ticker'
    - click on 'get the code for your ticker'
    - Copy and paste the Link thats in the box under 'BBcode: (For forum signatures on most message boards)'

- Once you have copied this click on COMMUNITY at the top of the page
    - click on 'signiture' (next to search)
    - Paste the link in that box
    - Save changes

Your ticker will now appear when you post on the forum. :-)

Lisa