NEW NOT SO NEW

Options
HI IM JESS AND I STARTED HERE LAST MONTH AND JUST STARTED LOOKING AT THE MESSAGE BOARDS. I LOVE THIS PLACE, ANY WHERE I DONT HAVE TO COUNT MY OWN CALORIES OR REMEMBER FOOD LABELS TO ENTER IS GOOD! I HAVE LOST A TOAL OF 8LBS SINCE STARTING MY JOURNEY TO THE NEW ME. I AM VERY EXCITED. I DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS ON HERE TO ENCOURAGE ME THROUGH THIS SO ANYONE WANT TO ADD ANOTHER PERSON TO THIER LIST THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. I ALWAYS HELP OTHERS BEFORE I HELP MYSELF. I DUNNO WHY BUT THAT IS HOW IT HAS BEEN SINCE I WAS LITTLE. I HAVE ALOT OF SUPPRESSED ANGER TOWARDS PEOPLE IN MY FAMILY THAT I THINK CONTRIBUTES TO MY EATTING ADDICTION. HOPEFULLY I CAN GET THROUGH THIS!

Replies

• tallen3687
    tallen3687 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! This site is great and can help you be the person you want to be. We are here for you.
  • Walorie
    Walorie Posts: 44
    Options
    I am glad you are helping yourself and putting yourself 1st...don't rent the space in your head to people who do not deserve a great place to live...let them go somewhere else. Only fill yourself with all the wonderful in life. You are woth it...welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • Walorie
    Walorie Posts: 44
    Options
    you are worth it is what I meant to say :blushing:
  • happygirl2972
    happygirl2972 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am new on here also and would love to partner up with you to take this journey... I think having someone outside your normal circle might be just want is needed, I know I believe that to be true for me. My friends support me 100% in anything I do but I don't think most of them understand the struggles that come with being overweight your entire life and the frustration and saddness that sometimes accompanies your thoughts. If you want to talk more and share some stories, let me know.... :smile: