Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Take that, Wii Fit! ;o)

khrys1
khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
Got on my Wii Fit Scale last night, after not having been on it in several months. In the past, it would say "oh" as I got on, like it was surprised at how much I weighed.... Well, when I first started, I was in the obese category- "Oh, that's obese" is not so fun to hear! And last night, with 25 pounds lost since the last time I weighed-in on it, I'm on the high end of "normal." Yay- I'm normal! ;o) Take that, Wii Fit! My Mii Avatar looks much better now, too! :laugh:

Replies

• jittythekitty
    jittythekitty Posts: 62 Member
    Gosh darn --- haha I haven't got on mine in so long I would actually have "gained weight" oh well --- I know I've lost weight either way.

Congratz on your fantastic new Mii body XD lol
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Yay you! What a great feeling! :)

I think it says "Oh!" when it doesn't like how you step on. I do'nt know what the difference is. But I still get that even now that I'm in the "normal" range, where my husband, who's heavier, sometimes gets "Great!" It's not fair. :laugh:
  • jenbusick
    jenbusick Posts: 528 Member
    Got on my Wii Fit Scale last night, after not having been on it in several months. In the past, it would say "oh" as I got on, like it was surprised at how much I weighed.... Well, when I first started, I was in the obese category- "Oh, that's obese" is not so fun to hear! And last night, with 25 pounds lost since the last time I weighed-in on it, I'm on the high end of "normal." Yay- I'm normal! ;o) Take that, Wii Fit! My Mii Avatar looks much better now, too! :laugh:

Hooray, go you!

For a long time it was my goal, too, for the Wii Fit not to say "Oh!" like that every time I stepped on.

Now I have my "normal" Mii and I am SO HAPPY!!!
  • Melisha82
    Melisha82 Posts: 243
    I hate that stupid "oh!" LOL
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    I hate that Oh as well....and the the whole defeated music that plays when it tells you that you are obese. yay you!
  • gsi00154
    gsi00154 Posts: 1 Member
    Thats to Funny and quite annoying I know I am fat i dont need the WII to add OH OH REMARKS!! Lol!
  • otm25
    otm25 Posts: 106 Member
    LOVE watching my Mii lose weight and seeing myself go down from overweight into normal! What a satisfying way to start the day!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    good for you!! i love the wii fit. thats where i do my weekly weigh in. I love to see the Mii person jump up and down when i've lost any weight! its a good feeling!
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    Can't wait for that response too!
  • khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Ha ha, hope all of you get to enjoy NOT hearing that nasty scale be mean to you! ;o)
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,728 Member
    congratulations! I love how happy the scale sounds when he says "that's normal!"
  • nlutes
    nlutes Posts: 4
    I don't have a Wii but the last time I tried to play a Wii fit game at a friend's house, it told me I had exceeded the weight limit. That was in December. I have lost 37 pounds since then. I wonder it if would let me play now. The experience was so humiliating though that I don't have the courage to try again any time soon.
  • txmomma0889
    txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
    I don't have a Wii but the last time I tried to play a Wii fit game at a friend's house, it told me I had exceeded the weight limit. That was in December. I have lost 37 pounds since then. I wonder it if would let me play now. The experience was so humiliating though that I don't have the courage to try again any time soon.
    yeah weigh limit is 250 -300 i cant remember its either one of those numbers
  • happybunnysbabe57
    happybunnysbabe57 Posts: 191 Member
    good job. i am so close to being normal. i hate if i dont get on everyday it gets mad at me, its always got something to say it cant just be happy lol.
  • rebeccaS85
    rebeccaS85 Posts: 141
    I hate that stupid "oh!" LOL

Me too!! and when the little mii plumps up. :o( Not Nice!!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Congrats! I'm really looking forward to that day too. IIRC the weight limit for the Wii Fit is 330 pounds. I have a couple of friends that can't use it yet. But there are still fun and active games with just using the hand-held controllers.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!