Not gonna happen today! :(

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
Well, I weighed....and....I MAINTAINED!!!! JEEEZE!!! Stuck at 99 lbs lost!

I know my body entirely too well. It does this! It gives me a nice loss like it did last week, sort of catching me up to where I should have been and then it starts this stuff again. SIGH!

My rings are tight so I know I do have water weight..but still.....DARN IT! I wasn't bloated the entire trip...even on the flight my rings were super loose...I come home and they are tight all week. Do you think humidity affects it?? It wasn't super hot or humid out West...it was nicely warm! I'm just wondering why I have such problems with retaining water here.

Well, I will keep on, keepin on! I will get there, just not today! :wink:

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    Well, I weighed....and....I MAINTAINED!!!! JEEEZE!!! Stuck at 99 lbs lost!

I know my body entirely too well. It does this! It gives me a nice loss like it did last week, sort of catching me up to where I should have been and then it starts this stuff again. SIGH!

My rings are tight so I know I do have water weight..but still.....DARN IT! I wasn't bloated the entire trip...even on the flight my rings were super loose...I come home and they are tight all week. Do you think humidity affects it?? It wasn't super hot or humid out West...it was nicely warm! I'm just wondering why I have such problems with retaining water here.

Well, I will keep on, keepin on! I will get there, just not today! :wink:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    ok...drink tea all day and weigh again tomorrow! lol I would! Great job not gaining though right?! :)
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    Don't worry baby, as you know yourself a 'maintain' is good! I understand your frustration but relax, listen.. you you want a zoolander hug? lol
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    maintain IS good..better than gaining right? I have been maintaining as well...for over a month now..ugh! But anything is better than gaining in my book! Just keep doing what your doing. This time of year everyone is bound to have a little waterweight!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hey Tam

I know you're a little down but maintaining on vacation is GREAT!
    I'm sure next week will be better....
    I agree drink some extra green tea :)

Have a good one!
    Kim
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Hey Tam

I know you're a little down but maintaining on vacation is GREAT!
    I'm sure next week will be better....
    I agree drink some extra green tea :)

Have a good one!
    Kim
    Thats the thing...I LOST while on vacation! :laugh: I lost like 5 lbs when I was away. I weighed the day after we flew back last week. I get back on track with counting calories and going to the gym and I maintain!! Make sense to you?? :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks though! I am not TOO down, just sort of like :noway: :noway: :noway: Oh well!!!

Green tea today!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    You're still awesome! Next weighin there will be a loss for sure! :heart:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    First of all, you are AMAZING for losing 5lbs on vacation! That is all your hard work! (I mean how dedicated is someone to lose 5lbs on vacation!!!).

One week mixed in without a loss is nothing to worry about! Your body is probably adjusting to the major changes of late.

Continued congrats...
    :flowerforyou:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I thought of you first thing this morning. :flowerforyou:
    You are such an inspiration and I agree that your body is just adjusting and I know you will see this 100lbs lost very soon.

Stay strong girl and we've got your back! :bigsmile:
  • shashod
    shashod Posts: 103
    Options
    It's on it's way, if anyone can do it, it's you!! :flowerforyou:

As you say... keep on keepin' on!!

And it'll be :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: next week!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Look at the bright side......Atleast you didn't gain!!!
    It's all good girl.

~Jo Jo:flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    oh that darn water weight...I think its an east coast thing LOL....

seriously my sweet friend....you are as everyone has said....so inspiring!!! I mean, wow what you've done already is just well....amazing! I bet the next weigh or so, you'll see that 100 and then some:wink: ...if not then don't stress...it will come honey!!

hugs and soooo proud of you sista!
    :heart: :heart: :heart:
    Ali
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Awww I know that must be frustrating.:flowerforyou: BUT on a good note, you are doing so GREAT already!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: YOU LOOK AMAZING!! Such a big difference from the pictures you had on your profile from "before". I noticed they're not on there anymore and these pics of now....well...you look like a totally different person. :happy: And at least it's a maintain. I've had some water weight myself. My rings are soooo tight!! :grumble: Just keep at it and you'll see that 3 digit loss soon. I'm sure of it. :drinker: You're such an inspiration!! Keep it up!! :drinker: :drinker: We're here for ya :wink:

:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Chin up buttercup!! It will happen soon! :drinker:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Oh! and by the looks of those pics......Toys R Us looks AWESOME!! I don't have any kids, but I wanna play too!!! :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh::bigsmile: :laugh::bigsmile: :laugh:
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Thursdays too and it was a :noway: day for me too.....I lose in spurts....I'll go two weeks and nothing, then lose 5 lbs a week!!! I'd much rather see the 2 lbs a week, that keeps me more motivated!!

Anywho........you are amazing....you LOST weight on vacation, this shows a lifestyle change...not just a diet. And look how far you have come......but I completely understand...I read the posts here and I think we're all as excited as you to see you hit THE MARK!!!

My hubby is active on the BodyForLife site like this one, and do you know they take roadtrips to see each other?????? One will go and pick another up and they will go visit another person on the website.....we all need to roadtrip to your house for a party when you do hit the mark:drinker: :drinker:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I cheer when I maintain!! You're doing great & you look mah-vo-lous!! :love:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I am fine with it all! I mean, it's a number right?? hehe...so I am stuck at 171!! As my grandpa says "Dag Nabit!!"

I have actually gone through the 170's pretty fast! I was stuck at 181 for SO long....and then right before my trip, I weighed on June 30th.. and was 177...then I got home from my trip and weighed last Thursday and was 171! Now I maintained at 171..but really.....this is how my body tends to do something. I will maintain....my body will mess with me...I will go a little crazy...and then I will lose a bunch to catch up! Now, let's just hope I am not jinxing myself with this and I get over into the 160's SOOON!!! :wink: :laugh: Stupid scale!!

Love you guys!!!! You sure do know how to make a gal feel better!! :love:

:heart: :flowerforyou:
    -Tam