Ali! Look!...stop...thief!!!!

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
I got this from my Hungry Girl email today. Look familiar?? With some added things in there!! Hahaha! I was doing this for a long time! I might try it with those added items. YUM!!

By the way, everyone....that manns broccoli slaw with the newmans own light sesame ginger dressing is DELICIOUS and SUPER light!! It's a lot less calories without the almonds, etc....but those do sound good. Also, make it a little ahead of time and let sit for a few minutes. The slaw will soak up the dressing. MMMMMM!

Crunchy Sassy Chinese Slaw

PER SERVING (about 1 cup): 111 calories, 3.5g fat, 375mg sodium, 17.5g carbs, 4g fiber, 10g sugars, 3g protein -- POINTS® value 2*

This slaw is so good, it's hard not to eat ALL of it (so do everyone a favor and make a double batch!)...

Ingredients:
One 16-oz. package Mann's Broccoli Cole Slaw
1 cup canned water chestnuts, drained and sliced into thin strips
1 cup canned mandarin orange segments packed in water or juice, drained and chopped (and rinsed, if packed in juice)
1 cup chopped scallions
2/3 cup Newman's Own Lighten Up Low Fat Sesame Ginger Dressing
1/4 cup slivered almonds

Directions:
In a large bowl, toss all ingredients together, and mix well. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Stir well before serving. Enjoy!

MAKES 6 SERVINGS

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I got this from my Hungry Girl email today. Look familiar?? With some added things in there!! Hahaha! I was doing this for a long time! I might try it with those added items. YUM!!

By the way, everyone....that manns broccoli slaw with the newmans own light sesame ginger dressing is DELICIOUS and SUPER light!! It's a lot less calories without the almonds, etc....but those do sound good. Also, make it a little ahead of time and let sit for a few minutes. The slaw will soak up the dressing. MMMMMM!

Crunchy Sassy Chinese Slaw

PER SERVING (about 1 cup): 111 calories, 3.5g fat, 375mg sodium, 17.5g carbs, 4g fiber, 10g sugars, 3g protein -- POINTS® value 2*

This slaw is so good, it's hard not to eat ALL of it (so do everyone a favor and make a double batch!)...

Ingredients:
    One 16-oz. package Mann's Broccoli Cole Slaw
    1 cup canned water chestnuts, drained and sliced into thin strips
    1 cup canned mandarin orange segments packed in water or juice, drained and chopped (and rinsed, if packed in juice)
    1 cup chopped scallions
    2/3 cup Newman's Own Lighten Up Low Fat Sesame Ginger Dressing
    1/4 cup slivered almonds

Directions:
    In a large bowl, toss all ingredients together, and mix well. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Stir well before serving. Enjoy!

MAKES 6 SERVINGS
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm *drooling on keyboard* Thanks, just fried my puter....lol
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    rotflmbo.....OH NO THEY DIDN'T!!!.....but mmmm those add ons do look good! lol

you needed to patent that girl I knew something like this was gonna happen~

lol

hugs!
    Ali:heart: