Is this a good workout video do you think?

Options
http://deals.weddingchannel.com/deal/national-deals/bridalicious-bootcamp-dvd-5 What do you all think about this DVD set? Is it worth it? Take a look and let me know ya'll...it's a deal that is for today only...
I am getting married and wanting to tone up and lose weight for it...I just want to know what MFPers have to say about it :)

Replies

• ouryear002
    ouryear002 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    It doesn't seem like a bad deal, but the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred kicked my booty for 10 bucks. I wouldn't pay more for something just because it says "bride." Anything you really commit to will do the trick!
  • nicolepope11
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred is only $8 on Amazon. Buy that. I am working on day 6 today and I can tell it is working.
  • SpaceMarkus
    SpaceMarkus Posts: 651
    Options
    I couldn't really find any reviews on it, so I would avoid it.
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    I didnt read the whole thing because I stopped at 3 hours a week is all you need!! really to make a big change 6 days a week is what we need. if you don't work out now I'm sure it will help some if you do work out know find a better program just my quick thoughts
  • lguy29
    lguy29 Posts: 131
    Options
    Try looking at videos for free on hulu.com! I did a kickboxing video for just 15 minutes and my abs are sore today :) I worked up a good sweat too! Only downside is that the videos are not continuous due to ad breaks.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Try looking at videos for free on hulu.com! I did a kickboxing video for just 15 minutes and my abs are sore today :) I worked up a good sweat too! Only downside is that the videos are not continuous due to ad breaks.

ad breaks = water breaks!
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I agree with others Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred seems like a better deal and if you have Netflicks you can order it from there for free. They also have work out videos you can stream directly to your tv.
  • mariafarina
    Options
    I am wondering the same thing...I am thinking about trying the Bridalicious Boot Camp, but cannot find any other reviews from people who have tried it. It seems like a great deal, but then why are there no reviews for it!??!? Please re=post if you decide to buy it before the deal expires.