Looking for some motivational support!!

mariangel03
mariangel03 Posts: 22
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
I am new to this site and would like to find anyone that can familiarize with my situation...I'm a stay at home mom that
Wants to lose weight but needs Help. With a 4 &2 yr old and a 6 mnth old it's complicated....

Replies

• MrsTWard
    MrsTWard Posts: 62 Member
    Welcome!! You're at the right place! :smile:
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Hello there!
    I'm not a stay at home mom...but a single - career mom to two great kids 11 & 6. Theres so many do's & don'ts we can all share that would be a great help to all situations!!
  • jessicalane815
    jessicalane815 Posts: 2 Member
    I just started today! So we are both new! I also have 3 kiddos, ages 4, 2, and 2 months! I am a stay at home mom also, and am worried about finding time to exercise! We should friend one another, so we can have some support!!
  • ClarkMer
    ClarkMer Posts: 206 Member
    I am a working mother of two, ages 3 and 1, so I know what you mean about the kids making it tough. There are a lot of people on this site that are here for you
  • Thank you all... Hopefully now I can have the motivation and support to lose weight....it's always better when a group commits together!!!!
  • bryansgyrl
    bryansgyrl Posts: 4 Member
    My kids LOVE to workout with me...they use toys as their "weights". I use a free app called NikeTraining Club, that has workouts that don't require much equipment (we use basketballs instead of medicine balls). It can be really fun. Best of luck to you!

4850434.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
This discussion has been closed.