Oh MY WOW!

Options
Ok so literally just got through with the jillian michaels 30 day shred 1 workout, WOW! I had to put the weight down in the middle just so I could finish the exercise( I was only using 5 lb weights) I know that this will work, because all the exercises that she is using are the same ones that I was doing in a bootcamp that I was in and that is when I lost the most weight, not sure about the 20 in 30, but I know that weight will be dropped! I am so in love with this workout!:heart::love:

Replies

• kittybellenir
    kittybellenir Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Ok so literally just got through with the jillian michaels 30 day shred 1 workout, WOW! I had to put the weight down in the middle just so I could finish the exercise( I was only using 5 lb weights) I know that this will work, because all the exercises that she is using are the same ones that I was doing in a bootcamp that I was in and that is when I lost the most weight, not sure about the 20 in 30, but I know that weight will be dropped! I am so in love with this workout!:heart::love:
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    I'll have to check that one out! I am currently in a boot camp until November, but then I'll need something to do after! Thanks!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    That sounds like something I would like. I'll have to check it out, thanks!
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Yep its tough wait till you get to LEVEL 3