Off to a great start for Thanksgiving

So far so great today!!

Went on 2 1/2 hour mountain bike ride with family early this morning. Earned an extra 904 calories for today :tongue: (logged 60 minutes mountain biking and 45 minutes easy pace so the 904 should be well below the actual calories burned).

It's already 2 in the afternoon and heading to brothers for dinner at about 4 oclock. I still have over 1600 calories for the day left - yeah. Dont think I will eat anywhere near that amount but I am not going to stress over it. Just going to try a little of everything.

Hope everyone has a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving!!

Replies

• denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    So far so great today!!

Went on 2 1/2 hour mountain bike ride with family early this morning. Earned an extra 904 calories for today :tongue: (logged 60 minutes mountain biking and 45 minutes easy pace so the 904 should be well below the actual calories burned).

It's already 2 in the afternoon and heading to brothers for dinner at about 4 oclock. I still have over 1600 calories for the day left - yeah. Dont think I will eat anywhere near that amount but I am not going to stress over it. Just going to try a little of everything.

Hope everyone has a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving!!
  • dhayes
    dhayes Posts: 216 Member
    Congratulations. Just came home and calculated the days festivities and I am well under my calories for the day so being aware helps.:glasses:
  • Really glad I am British and don't have thanksgiving to worry about diet wise! Christmas is bad enough!