Hey Hey!!

Options
Hey Guys! My name is Misty & I just joined MFP not too long ago because of a friend :) I have been lurking reading all the success stories and finally decided to Introduce myself :) I'm 27 (turning 28 on Sunday). Just looking for friends & motivation to keep myself going! I have about 50 lbs I want to lose to get into my Bikini this summer! I'm ready to get this ball rollin!

Replies

• lbfrueh
    lbfrueh Posts: 87
    Options
    Welcome! I'm working towards losing the baby weight to get back to a bikini! Good luck to you!!
  • lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose the baby weight as well! I have a 6 year old and a one month old. I have about 40 lbs that I want to lose... Feel free to add me as a friend for support! Good luck!
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    welcome and feel free to add me as a friend we can all use support and motivation at time. :flowerforyou:
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Welcome! The enthusiasm in your post made me open the topic! :smile: Glad to have you. Hope you find great motivation and support here! There's lots to explore!
  • mistic327
    mistic327 Posts: 12
    Options
    Thanks Everyone for the "hello's". My daughter is 5 now, and I actually LOST so much weight after I had her... (back into the Bikini Body :) ) Just over the last 5 years have put it back on! Thanks for the support!