Whats with the BEAUTIFUL WOMAN AWARD's

Options
2»

Replies

• zydratethief
    Options
    Lol...

Unless your feeling adventurous, i find it best to stick too teams of no more than two...

now if you fancy changing up it a bit, try adding a third and see how the dynamic changes...

Jesus, how did the discussion arrive here?
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Lol...

Unless your feeling adventurous, i find it best to stick too teams of no more than two...

now if you fancy changing up it a bit, try adding a third and see how the dynamic changes...

Ummmmmmm..................
  • kristarablue
    Options
    Lol...

Seriously, I am crying, I am laughing so hard!! I do like adventure, however triangulation has never been my thing.

Good question!!! HOW DID WE GET INTO THIS DISCUSSION????
  • zydratethief
    Options
    You think triangulation is difficult? Wait till you try quadralation... Yes I said quad...

I DON'T KNOW!! lol
  • Jon_Rod
    Jon_Rod Posts: 158
    Options
    ♔Irresistably Handsome AWARD♔ Once you have been given this award, you are supposed to paste it on the wall of....... ummmmm NOT because guys don't do that sort of thing. NEXT. If you receive more than 3, you know you're really manly, handsome and sexy! If you break the chain nothing will happen, but it's always super to know that someone thinks you're irresistable inside and out! ♔

see that sounds nice! A guy would be very lucky to have a few of those show up

I Agree, I wouldn't mind being told I'm handsome.....It will put a pep in my step :flowerforyou: :blushing:
  • tiaydew
    tiaydew Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    OMG! Hilarious!
  • zydratethief
    Options
    Only a few days ago i started the above lament *bawls eyes out*

TO FIND A NEW ONE!!
    *•.¸❤ ❤¸.•*""*•.¸❤ ❤¸.•*""*•.¸❤ Post this on the walls of the 12 kickass WOMEN you know~If you get back 5 you're awesome!! ❤¸.•*""*•.¸❤ ❤¸.•*""*•.¸❤❤¸.•*""*•.¸❤

A few kind hearted individuals edited it to be:

"*•.¸❤ ❤¸.•*""*•.¸❤ ❤¸.•*""*•.¸❤ Post this on the walls of ALL the kickass PEOPLE you know~Even if you don't get any back, you're still awesome!! ❤¸.•*""*•.¸❤ ❤¸.•*""*•.¸❤❤¸.•*""*•.¸❤ "

One of these days im gonna start a revolution!! **kicks can**
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    OH BOTHER!

Check your profile page Cygnus...............*Fae Love once again♥
  • zydratethief
    Options
    awwwwwwwwwww :D