Anyone Like Me?

PoorGirlEatingHealthy
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
Hey all, I am not new to MFP but I am looking for some people closer to my age/situation. I have a lot of beautiful moms and younger ladies on my friends list who are extremely supportive and wonderful. However, our bodies are different. I am a 29 (almost 30) yr old married gal with no kids. i haven't run into many people around my age who don't have children and I am just curious to see what works! :) I live in Massachusetts but I am happy to friend anyone!
(Can you guys friend me? I guess I can't add more than 5 people every 10 minutes!)

Replies

• Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    I'm a little older than you but am single with no children...feel free to add me!

Ellen
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Well I am slightly older (will be 34 next week) but single with no kids. You can friend me if you want.
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    im 28, single with no kids :) friend me if u wana :)

oh, im from Scotland :)

best wishes
    Kirstie x
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    I'm 26 myself... no children and I don't intend to have any. I'd love to be your support buddy. :)
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    I'm 26 myself... no children and I don't intend to have any. I'd love to be your support buddy. :)
  • daphne_gets_fit
    daphne_gets_fit Posts: 73 Member
    Hey there, I'm 27, no kids, not married though, I've been on here for about a year but really started using the site about 2 months ago, you can friend me if you like.:smile:
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    We've got a thread for non-moms. Come on over and join us.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/191096-calling-all-non-moms-again

:flowerforyou:
  • Im 29, will be 30 end of April. No kids either, but hoping to have some in the next 5 yrs or so after i get married to my long-term bf. I'd be happy to friend you and cheer you along! :D
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    i live in Oregon, Im 26, and have no kids and am not married.
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Hey there, I'm in Maryland, single no kids (except the feline ones). We can all use more friends:) Anyone feel free to friend me if you like, I'll friend OP right now:) Kim
  • I know :) I wish I was still 26..I can't tell you how much the past three years have changed my body! It was like my metabolism quit! But I am so happy for your support either way!
  • lottcj
    lottcj Posts: 4 Member
    I am a 33 year old married gal with no kids too!! and a ton of weight to lose
  • yenohamk
    yenohamk Posts: 117
    I'll be 29 this year, not married and no kids. Sending a request... =)
This discussion has been closed.