Pulled Muscle

Options
I pulled a muscle in my shoulder yesterday. It was when I was trying to turn off the heat under my desk before I went home. LOL.

So anyways, it hurts but not THAT bad. Today I was supposed to do No More Trouble Zones DVD. Is this a bad idea? I really want to do the video but I don't want to hurt myself. I've never had an injury before.

Also, I've noticed when I start doing lunges my one thigh hurts really bad, like if I bend down any further a tendon is going to rip. Will stretching help this? It's the right thigh when I'm doing a forward lunge with my left (so the leg that is going downwards towards the ground during the exercise) I just don't go as deep but I'm kind of afraid sometimes, haha.

Thoughts?

Also, are you supposed to stretch a pulled muscle? Does that help, or make it worse?

Replies

• foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    You should ice and heat a pulled muscle. Ice it after you have used it. Heat it to warm it up before use.

I pulled an ab muscle a couple of weeks ago and it was better within a few days by resting and ice/heat.