My journey out of the Women's Plus section!

Options
Hi everyone! I'm here because I realize that if I keep doing what I'm doing I won't be around long. I'm motivated to lose weight because depression kicks me everytime I look in the mirror...What happened to the skinny fit girl I used to know...I'm on a mission to find her again! I would love to have support from as many of the MFP community as possible. Strength is in numbers! I'm a mother, a daughter, a wife, a breadwinner, a student and a friend. I encourage everyone who's on this journey along with me that everyday is a day to give it your all and your best. I was told, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me...I'm going to try that word and see for myself.

Replies

• bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can do it!:smile:
  • amershawn
    Options
    This is a great site to be on. You are right....you can do all things throught Christ who strengthens you. Glad to have you aboard!!!
  • TAMEKAHARDY
    TAMEKAHARDY Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! Depression alone will kill ya. If you have fb do a search for liquid hcg diet and read all the posts and ask all the questions you want and get a response. I am doing the HCG diet.. You lose .5-2 pounds a day, 500 daily calorie restriction and no exercise.. If you need more info I can dig you up some if interested or just google and read about it. I have lost 17 pounds in 2 weeks while on the diet.. And I am happier, my skin is pretty and I sleep so much better.. Haven't had to use meds to sleep.. Good luck..
  • Mrsjenningsjr
    Mrsjenningsjr Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Thanks BJ, AmerShawn & THardy! @THardy - 17lbs! OMG! I could never imagine that for myself. I'd be so scared to lose that much so fast, but probably would try it if it were a guarantee...Way to go!
  • AquaAura
    AquaAura Posts: 105
    Options
    Omg sounds familiar :) mother, breadwinner, student ..... sometimes I wonder how the hell i got so big when I'm so damn busy !! nevermind GF strength in numbers for sure .... may the force be with us !! :P
  • ralsburg
    ralsburg Posts: 3
    Options
    Welcome! :)

Like you, I'm also need to find myself out of the Women's plus section! lol.. And I also wonder what has happened to that skinny girl that used to love dancing and running.. my goodness! :P