What are you gonna do?

tamanella
tamanella Posts: 500 Member
edited September 25 in Chit-Chat
What is the one thing you're going to do for yourself when you reach your goal weight? I have 182lbs to lose and for my long term goal of 145lbs, I'm going to take a 15 day cruise of the Hawaiian islands!

What are you gonna do?

Oh, and it should be a non-food reward :0)

Replies

• spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    I am going to buy myself a bikini and wear it in Vegas! And treat myself to a spa day at the MGM Grand.
  • krystleRD
    krystleRD Posts: 188 Member
    Im 389 and I want to reach atleast 170.... I want to run a 5k... I know it sounds crazy but its something ive always wanted to do..
  • cnflet2
    cnflet2 Posts: 42 Member
    i've decided that after i loose my 45 pounds i'm treating myself to a profession photo shoot (clothes on lol) just to make me feel beautiful and as something i can have framed =)
  • twooliver
    twooliver Posts: 450 Member
    It's hard for me to imagine a greater reward than feeling freer in my body....being able to move easier...enjoy buying clothes...and moving with more flexibility...

Maybe the closer I get I'll think of something else...

Glad you're here!
  • holli_walker
    holli_walker Posts: 109 Member
    i want to get the tattoo I have been wanting for the last 2 years. can't wait :)
  • A new Victoria's Secret bikini :) And a new skinny wardrobe! I already have my wishlists set up! :D
  • andreae13
    andreae13 Posts: 239 Member
    My husband and I are getting our wedding clothes tailored to our new bodies and getting new wedding photos taken...i might just have to add a second honeymoon to that too :)
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    My husband and I are getting our wedding clothes tailored to our new bodies and getting new wedding photos taken...i might just have to add a second honeymoon to that too :)

That is a really cute idea!
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    It's hard for me to imagine a greater reward than feeling freer in my body....being able to move easier...enjoy buying clothes...and moving with more flexibility...

Maybe the closer I get I'll think of something else...

Glad you're here!

I love this! That's a good way to look at it too!
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    I'm going to buy myself a new outfit that makes me feel hot, even if it's just jeans and a nice t-shirt. And then I'm going to model it for my man...so I guess he gets a treat too! :love:
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    For the first time in so long I can't even remember, I am going to go buy myself some beautiful church dresses and actually just a whole new wardrobe of nice clothes. I have been living on just like 1 or 2 pairs of pants and a couple shirts for years now, and I just can't wait to get out of "stretch" dress pants with elastic waists and jeans with elastic waists and shirts that are at least 3/4 length sleeves and down past my hips. A WHOLE new wardrobe!!! Oh, and to really celebrate, I'll even buy everyone in my immediate family something special too!!
  • thunt1990
    thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
    I'm going to get a tattoo(Hopefully if i dont chicken out), New clothes from Forever21 or Charlotte russe, and a makeover (like new hair color and cut or something). Im most excited about the new clothes!!! I love clothes and fashion and just havent been able to really wear much fashionable stuff because big girl clothes really arent that cute.
  • TonyaJ83
    TonyaJ83 Posts: 155
    I'm spoiling myself to a $500 shopping spree at Abercrombie! I've always been too fat to wear their clothing :(
    I'm 4 lbs. down and need to lose about 45 total.
  • witheredorchid
    witheredorchid Posts: 164 Member
    Depending on my skin situation I might get a tummy tuck. My skin never really went back after having my first child putting on all the weight didn't help so I'm sure it's going to be a mess. Than I'm buying a new wardrobe and definetely a binki. Mostly though I want an amazing, sexy wedding dress!
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    These are all wonderful ideas.... I have no idea what I will do but you all gave me something to think about!:smile:
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    It's not so much what I want to do; It's what I want to continue doing. I don't want to stop playing soccer. I'm already twice the age of most of the others in my league. I want to be fit enough to continue playing into my 60's.
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Buy clothes at the stores I used to shop at in high school and early college years. Also have professional pics taken. And dare I put on a two-piece again...
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Tami, great topic! How about buying the itsiest, tiniest, bikini on the market?

On the other hand, I am planning /hoping/ believing that I will be possibly in ONEderland by summer and I want to buy this awesome Zac Posen dress from Target.

thing.17285384.l.jpg

if it's still avail & if I can get myself into it, ie the breast size might be way too small.

So my plan is to buy cute clothes on the way down too, not too many, just a few.
  • AbysmalFitness
    AbysmalFitness Posts: 32 Member
    I'm gonna book a flight to Miami and stroll the beach topless for the first time and hit Miami Ink and get a tatt to symbolize my transformation and evolution from who and what i looked like to my new me
  • perrytyra
    perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
    Well, obviously clothes, because I will need them. But besides that, I think I will buy a dress and some quality dress shoes. You know, non-Payless shoes. And new pjs!

I am thinking I will also have my face threaded. LOL. Some of you may not get that. You can have your eyebrows threaded. But I need my eyebrows, chin and lip done.
This discussion has been closed.