XBOX 360 kinnect exercise question

Options
Ok so before I joined this site, my man got us the xobx 360 kinnect to make it more fun to exercise. Now I know the one in youshape is personized and will tell me how many calories I have burned but for other games like the dance central (which by the way is a great way to sweat), or Sports games I am still getting exercise sweating up a storm but I don't know what to count it as, any ideas????

Replies

• tay_913
    tay_913 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Dance central has a feature called workout mode that will count your calories....not sure about the sports.
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I also use the Dance Central game, right before you go to play the song it has the 'workout mode', you just gotta put your weight in and it will keep adding up the calories and time for you. Its been great so far!
  • mallymoo86
    mallymoo86 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My heart rate monitor is my new best friend. It specifically tells me how many calories I burned for whatever activity I happen to be doing!
  • jdsloot
    jdsloot Posts: 10
    Options
    thanks that is great to know :)

if anyone has any ideas for the sports one that would be great I might just call it areobics cause it sure feels like it especially when doing the volleyball