This time I'm going to lose this weight!

Options
Hi everybody! I've been a member of this sight for a while but I never really used my account. I'd log in now and then and track my food but that was it. I have decided that I am ready to lose this weight for good and I am dedicating myself to this sight and all it has to offer. I am in need of a little motivation and a lot of friends to get to where I want to be! I exercise 4-5 days a week and can always use a challenge. My real problem is I'm an emotional eater and am terrible at self saboutaging my efforts. Any incouragement or friends would be great!!

Replies

• TonyaJ83
    TonyaJ83 Posts: 155
    Options
    I sent you a friend request! I need more friends, also! :D
    Try eating plain popcorn or sunflower seeds or something when you're emotional! Keeps those fingers busy!
    I finally put my foot down also!
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck, feel free 2 add me :flowerforyou:
  • millesun
    millesun Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Welcome to full time lol :flowerforyou: I understand the "this time" You can do it...I've sent you a friend request...and trust me I will help you stay motivated, when you feel emotional and want to eat, get on here and send me a message or even vent on the message boards. Theres lots of people here who have the same trouble with food who will help.
    Good luck you can do this!
  • karilynn27
    karilynn27 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome again! :)
    Feel free to add me!:drinker:
  • Foxerlina
    Foxerlina Posts: 51
    Options
    That's mad, I've been exactly the same! Probably had this app on my iphone for over a year now and started off really well and then stopped using it and I am now heavier than what I was to begin with first time around!

Hooray for a fellow emotional eater, it's nice to know I'm not the only one that struggles with that :) Good luck on your quest for success this time around x
  • annebuta
    annebuta Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have the same issues - in fact, just posted a message like yours!!

We CAN do this....I just friended you - let's hold each other accountable. When you want to eat but you aren't hungry, log on here and read posts, etc. It might help stave off the emotional eating! It is so hard, though, I understand!!!
  • sarabeth00219
    Options
    I just send you a friend request. I am new to this site and also looking for motivation. We can help each other through it :)