Just Started

Options
Well, I am here...that's a start, right? :o) I am committed this time. I just usually get really excited about starting my new regiemen and then I see no results and get soooo frustrated that I start to stress eat. I am hoping now that I have time for myself again, I will find other things to relax and keep me busy. Maybe even find a few friends here that can help me along. I never had any weight problems until I had my two children, and I am just at a loss of what to do.

Replies

• Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Well, I am here...that's a start, right? :o) I am committed this time. I just usually get really excited about starting my new regiemen and then I see no results and get soooo frustrated that I start to stress eat. I am hoping now that I have time for myself again, I will find other things to relax and keep me busy. Maybe even find a few friends here that can help me along. I never had any weight problems until I had my two children, and I am just at a loss of what to do.
  • ColleenLG
    ColleenLG Posts: 29
    Options
    Welcome! Yes, you are here and that is a great start. I just started last week and I really love it. I find it to be easy, which with most diets, that isn't the case. I hope that you have a great first week on here and to hear from you soon. GOOD LUCK!! :flowerforyou:

~Colleen~
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! I hope this really helps. My biggest problem is knowing what to eat and this looks like it may help with that. I plan to try and keep up with this.