Funny..

Options
My 6 yr old was on the computer earlier..and I didn't realize she was playing around on MFP..... well she had me eating about 15000000000000 slices of pizza for dinner tonight..

When I clicked on the " If every day were like today" button.. I almost passed out LOL

If every day were like today... You'd weigh 171314537.4 lbs in 5 weeks YIKES!!!!!!! Better change that fast! LOL

Replies

• LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    My 6 yr old was on the computer earlier..and I didn't realize she was playing around on MFP..... well she had me eating about 15000000000000 slices of pizza for dinner tonight..

When I clicked on the " If every day were like today" button.. I almost passed out LOL

If every day were like today... You'd weigh 171314537.4 lbs in 5 weeks YIKES!!!!!!! Better change that fast! LOL
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    That is hyseterical! It's like Al the other day putting in way too many sweet potatoes by accident!!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing with olive oil--on Monday, instead of 1/2 a tablespoon, which is .5, I put in 52 tablespoons! Bout died, too, when I saw the calorie count for the day!! :tongue:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: They would have to be itsy bitsy teeny weeny tiny slices of pizza to eat that many. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: