Holy Chipotle!

Options
neurogirl
neurogirl Posts: 706 Member
So, I have been home for about 2 and a half weeks, not doing so great at getting back to working out either. I think I did my best the first week when I went jogging with my boyfriend for 2 days and went to the gym once. :noway:

Anyways, I haven't gained any weight back (YAY!) so far anyways and things still fit and my family keeps saying how "skinny" I am (they have no real concept on skinny so I'm not letting it go to my head). They insist on killing me with food (WAY TOO MUCH!). But amazingly, no weight gain.

However, I have to be careful. I went to Chipotle today, the boyfriend's favorite, because he wanted to treat me to lunch. Got one of their monster sized burritos. Came home to log it in. I almost threw up when I saw the calories! The one listed on the site was about 1350 calories! Luckily, I found a good chipotle calculator on line and used that but still, monster sized portion, monster sized calories.

Note: Eat the bowl and save yourself nearly 300 calories and 9 grams of fat if you must go!

And the calculator for those interested since I know we love our tools.

http://www.chipotlefan.com/index.php?id=nutrition_calculator

I have GOT to watch what I eat more. I was afraid I'd fall apart as soon as I moved back home...sigh! :ohwell: There will be better days :happy:

Replies

• neurogirl
    neurogirl Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    So, I have been home for about 2 and a half weeks, not doing so great at getting back to working out either. I think I did my best the first week when I went jogging with my boyfriend for 2 days and went to the gym once. :noway:

Anyways, I haven't gained any weight back (YAY!) so far anyways and things still fit and my family keeps saying how "skinny" I am (they have no real concept on skinny so I'm not letting it go to my head). They insist on killing me with food (WAY TOO MUCH!). But amazingly, no weight gain.

However, I have to be careful. I went to Chipotle today, the boyfriend's favorite, because he wanted to treat me to lunch. Got one of their monster sized burritos. Came home to log it in. I almost threw up when I saw the calories! The one listed on the site was about 1350 calories! Luckily, I found a good chipotle calculator on line and used that but still, monster sized portion, monster sized calories.

Note: Eat the bowl and save yourself nearly 300 calories and 9 grams of fat if you must go!

And the calculator for those interested since I know we love our tools.

http://www.chipotlefan.com/index.php?id=nutrition_calculator

I have GOT to watch what I eat more. I was afraid I'd fall apart as soon as I moved back home...sigh! :ohwell: There will be better days :happy:
  • lifesaver
    lifesaver Posts: 132
    Options
    I will tell you summer is absolutely killing me. When I don't have a schedule (I work about 4 days a week) it's really hard to keep on track! But keep your head up! we can do it!!:flowerforyou:
  • funo145
    funo145 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    thanks for the chipotle info!!... i love chipotle...but after playing on that site u left for us, I won't be going there very often anymore...(and if i have to i'll use that site to calculate things before i go)

and don't worry... once u are adjusted to being at home, you'll find a way back into ur routine of things...

thanks again!