What Wii fitness program do you like?

Options
I thinking of buying a new Wii fitness program. I have Wii fit and Wii fit plus. While my 2 yr old loves to watch me do these, it is not much of a workout.
I also have Gold's Gym Cardio workout. I enjoy the boxing in this. It kicks my butt, I'm mean my arms, and seems to burn a lot of calories I hate that there is no pause button.
I also have EA Sports Active. Again good cardio workout most of the time but it is really killer on the knees. (I'm loosing weight not to need a replacement knee surgery not to speed up the need for it.)
I have My Fitness Coach some nice exercises but too fitness tape-ish.
Finally I've tried an old Julian Michaels and truly hated it though again I did sweat.

So what's good out there?

Replies

• shulaw
    shulaw Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    i love my wii fitness programes i ahve ea active 1 with extra workouts just ordered ea2 ...i also have your shape, wii fit, just dance 1&2 just dance broadway , and have ordered zumba for the wii am always looking for more though :)
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I have most the same ones you do and my most fav is Just Dance 2. It is turning into an addiction, I start saying I am only going to do a few songs are burn 100 or so calories but just keep going most days are an hour or more.
  • TiDinzeo
    TiDinzeo Posts: 309
    Options
    I do some Wii tennis most days from Wii sports, but at the weekend, I do at least one session with Wii fit plus. Mostly the rhythm kickboxing or basic step one, but with a couple of yoga poses and weight training (I think it's called) ones thrown in as well.
  • Chiquita_Banana
    Options
    gold's gym dace workout!
  • jennelle130
    Options
    i got zumba and it really is sooo much fun! its one of those things that you wanna close the windows though because your neighbors will think your crazy..haha
  • sullyboo
    sullyboo Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I like the wii fit plus ... Love the hula hooping !! Just dance is fun and you can challenge yourself to beat your score so guess gives good workout ...
  • LuvLeigh42
    LuvLeigh42 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Zumba is really great....it took me like three different *kitten* kickings before I was able to finish a class....but so worth it..the music and energy is great on it!
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Zumba for Wii is my latest craze - great burn too!